Community > Posts By > MaxDuo

MaxDuo's photo
Sat 12/08/07 07:30 AM
Uh oh :P

MaxDuo's photo
Sat 12/08/07 12:19 AM
Ahhh. Well semi gamer :P

The Zune 2 software seems like it was put together by the mentally challenged or something... ugh.

MaxDuo's photo
Sat 12/08/07 12:03 AM
I've got a Zune I got from ebay w/ a year left on a Circuit City warranty. I figured I'd see if I could trade it in for a new one if it breaks sometime... Not that the new ones are that intriguing to me.... just... I want to know.

I like it, except now that the Zune 2's are out and there's new software...... it's a horrible pain :( Of course MS goes from not so great software to horrible. Everyone is having tons of problems w/ the library and collections from their old Zunes. Bah.

Anyway though, yay for a gamer girl.

Hawt? Hmmm..... I've said that in real life to make fun :) My friends think it's hilarious. I didn't think it was very funny. They also say I'm the best at that impression......huh.

MaxDuo's photo
Fri 12/07/07 11:17 PM
Well?

MaxDuo's photo
Sun 10/28/07 11:08 AM
But it's just how things are going today in general. I don't see it improving much. Just the other day someone acted like I was crazy to think I should wait a week or so at least before trying to go after another girl when I just broke up with my last one....

MaxDuo's photo
Sun 10/28/07 11:05 AM
Well on the internet, there are more guys wanting some I believe hahahah.

MaxDuo's photo
Sat 10/27/07 07:24 PM
Computer Engineer and work 32 hours a week :(

MaxDuo's photo
Sat 10/27/07 07:02 PM
Who is loving you TwilightsTwin? :) I DO NOT SEE IT HERE. Playing :)

And shadow, I used to have hair as long as yours. Rock, haha.

MaxDuo's photo
Sat 10/27/07 06:54 PM
Right now I think we should be in, but slowly pulling out. Or at least it seems to me like if we suddenly left all at once, something would go bad. Or well, that's what I was thinking a year or two ago... And now I do wonder why we didn't start slowly pulling out... But, it seems to me like we should've just helped them get stable, then start leaving slowly.... bah.

MaxDuo's photo
Sat 10/27/07 06:51 PM
Not really a bad geez :) Just that it was fast and semi unexpected hahah.

Though on top of it there are 4 other people who seemed interested in talking to me, then kinda quit. Haha. Funny how it goes.

MaxDuo's photo
Sat 10/27/07 06:48 PM
Joined up here on Wednesday, feel like I've already made a best friend :)

MaxDuo's photo
Thu 10/25/07 12:45 PM
Yeah I don't think waiting around really works. Or at least not for guys, for us I think we're generally expected to start things off. :) But better to be patient that impatient.

MaxDuo's photo
Thu 10/25/07 09:40 AM
Well I really want someone, but I don't think I have a great need for it. Like I'm trying to find someone now but if I don't... oh well... Just gotta try again before long.

Though I have a friend who I think needs to be in a relationship. He had one end over summer and pretty much set out to date the first new girl who talked to him a lot when we moved back into college haha.

I understand what you mean though. I just got out of a relationship because we didn't talk much anymore, and I felt really bad about ending it.

MaxDuo's photo
Mon 10/22/07 11:51 AM
Ah hah, ok. I got it working. I just switched to my gmail. Dunno why yahoo wasn't getting it.

MaxDuo's photo
Mon 10/22/07 11:12 AM
Ahhh thanks all :)

Actually it does go to my Yahoo mail, I meant it isn't showing up in the bulk mail. Guess I'll have it resend again soon.

When it says I miss out on emails... Does it mean if someone messages me on here I don't get it? Or I just don't get actual emails?

MaxDuo's photo
Mon 10/22/07 09:01 AM
Man, how long does it take the verification email to arrive? I have no bulk mail and have hit resend 2 times and see nothing of it yet.

MaxDuo's photo
Mon 10/22/07 08:48 AM
Geez, I've seen 2 or 3 posts out of this one about people being from NC. So many NC people here!

Though that's good... I've been on a few of these sites in the past and usually no one was in or near NC haha. Or at least no one that talked.

MaxDuo's photo
Mon 10/22/07 08:07 AM
Just joined up as a distraction from studying for a while. Just got out of a relationship recently so I randomly have this urge to talk to new people more than I might usually.. So I find this place and then join up :)

Though I can't seem to type very coherent sentences at the moment. Huh. Keeping this post short because of that haha. Just saw that there was a forum for this and figured: "Hey! I'll post too then."