Community > Posts By > jenz26

jenz26's photo
Fri 07/25/08 02:56 PM

"Turn up the radio"

Autograph.

jenz26's photo
Tue 10/23/07 11:06 AM
Well that's too bad! I guess I'll just have to go out and have fun for you then. :smile:

jenz26's photo
Mon 10/22/07 07:41 PM
Timorek, Chicago definitely is awesome if you know the good places and have some good company to check them out with.
I very rarely visit bars and such, unless I'm there for a concert or something. It's never really been my scene to go and just hang out, and definitely not the place I'd go to meet people.

Bearsman, you need to move back out here! :smile:

jenz26's photo
Mon 10/22/07 04:41 PM
Hi there!

I moved out of the city for a few years, and spent time in the suburbs, but that was during high school days and I thought it would be a better environment than being out here. Unfortunately, I was wrong. HS sucks no matter where you go. Aside from that, I don't understand how anyone would want to move away from Chicago. I don't get out all that much, but it's still awesome here and I love it. Plus all of my favorite local bands play here, and that's reason enough to never leave!

jenz26's photo
Mon 10/22/07 12:44 PM
Hmm.. It figures that as soon as I come in here to reply to this topic, that there's sports talk going on. *stares blankly* smokin