allwomenaregorgeous's photo
Thu 10/24/13 11:38 AM
Someone told me there was a mingle 2 app where can I get please I've looked in the playstore no luck.I admit there's a mingle 2 mob website. But I can't see a app anywhere I'm using a Xperia m running android thanks

Jason :)

Sun 10/20/13 11:58 PM
I know its a free website.But it would be great im sure millions of other users think the same.I looked on the play store on my phone no luck.

Any chance of a app for iphone,android being built?

Jason

Mon 10/14/13 11:06 AM
Anyone live in Coventry that's honest and genuine?

That wants a real date not a virtual one

Jason:heart:

Tue 01/24/12 12:55 PM
Hi ive got a problem.So have hundreds of others propaly lol!.IT never used to be a problem now for some reason its a real pain.mad

I left my wife 6 years ago well got divorced.I have got epilepsy as soon as you mention it to any woman its like you have a third head ie no one speaks to you.

Any ideas how to get past the problem im reassonable looking ok. someone mentioned dont mention it its not that easy i have fits every few days at anytime no warning.So if u have a fit while you are with a woman it could freghten her.

Any help would be great thankyou.

Jay:smile:

Wed 12/28/11 04:55 AM
Hi ladys been on here approx 6 months.But been on other dateing sites before any ladys around 35-45 live in coventry area never met anyone on a dateing site i mean lol!:smile:

Would anyone like to go out lives in coventry area of uk im 40 Single.Got a lad sam but lives with his mother

Jayxx:smile:

Thu 09/08/11 12:42 PM
Ive been on various sites over the past 2 years.im a nice guy im single/english.Live in the uk coventry.I cant drink/smoke so i dont bother
But my down fall in life is COSTA/STARBUCKS/CAFE NERO im looking for ladie/women in the west midlands.

IM RESONBLE LOOKING.HATE 2 SOUND SOPPY BUT A WOMAN WITH A GOOD HEART.

NO RUSSIAN FARESTERNGIRLS LOKING FOR VISAS.
NO ONE LOKING FOR MONEY.
NO ONE WHO SAYS THERE PC AND PROFILE ARENT THEM.rofl rofl

Sun 09/04/11 12:59 PM

Yes lots of people have met!! some have been married. some are going to get married, and some have gotten into great relationships.

Welcome to mingle and enjoy making new friends

Take a look at this thread.

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/293009

thanks troublebug

Sat 09/03/11 12:39 PM
Sorry to repeat my self as anyone actually met anyone and had success dateing,relationship with a partner.Soz to repeat myself im tired to much time on the net lol!soz 2 moan its u to you all i a have had is bad luck.tears tears tears

JASON
XXXXX

Mon 08/29/11 05:23 AM
IS THERE ACTUALLLY (EXCUSE THE LANQGUE) ONE REAL F@UCKING PERSON ON ANY OF THESE DATEING SITES.IVE CONTACTED VARIOUS WOMEN OVER THE LAST 12-24 MONTHS.IM STLL SINGLE.I TELL YOU WHAT TS A JOKE.ALL THATS HAPPENED TO ME IS IVE BEEN ASKE TO A VISA FOR SOMEONE AND ALMOST CONNED OUT A LOAD OF CASH.IM RESONBLE GOOD LOOKING.GOT A SMALLISH WASTE 30-32 IS IT TO M:smile: UCH TO ASK FOR 1 HONEST PERSON IN COVENTRY.