Community > Posts By > Teddybear44203

Teddybear44203's photo
Tue 10/13/09 12:12 PM
Is there anyone in Barberton or any where for that matter that uses Yahoo Messenger to meet Im lonely and single and looking to have some fun my birthday is this friday and nothing plan Im gonna be 38 and have more pic and cam on yahoo messenger so wanna know me buzz me thanks for ur time

Teddybear44203's photo
Wed 05/14/08 11:31 PM
that was good i like this one wish there more here like this lollaugh happy glasses drinker

Teddybear44203's photo
Fri 05/09/08 12:51 PM
hey im tired being hurt buty im willing to find some friends my gf just left me to go back to her ex we been friend for 6 yrs would been together almost 5 month the 19th the shortest i ever been with a girl cuz a lady would work things out

Teddybear44203's photo
Sat 04/12/08 12:36 AM

It depends on the person... it took me over 8 months to a year to get over one relationship enough to stop crying, others have been a few days or less. laugh

It just depends on a whole lotta factors, like how long the relationship lasted, how into it you were, your hopes, your dreams, did they dump you, did you dump them... blah blah on and on...

It's really time to move on when you've learned your mistakes and you know you won't carry them into the next relationship.flowerforyou
I agree on this

Teddybear44203's photo
Sat 04/12/08 12:34 AM
I think it depend on the relatinship and why it ended r u have 2nd thought do u think maybe it could be again i made that misake once the girl broke it off and i was so hurt i didnt understand why so i moved on and few month later i found out why and it pains me cuz i was already into another relationship when i could of saved the first one she found out she had cancer and couldnt have kids and didnt think i could still love her so she ended it.brokenheart and now im no long with that person but she is with a new man we remains friends flowerforyou so it depend on if ur relationship ended over what and when u feel u can go on with a new life cuz it wont be right to start a new one with bitterness or bagage

Teddybear44203's photo
Wed 02/27/08 12:07 AM
rob ,
srry bout how things r going but trust and believe u need to go talk to him even if people say he cant hear u have to believ in ur heart the spirit dont die but the shell he has

i lost my dad and funny i knew smething wasnt right he just tilt over and died he came to me that early evening to talk and i told him i didnt have time right now knowing that the last thing i said to my dad huant me and it been a little over 10 yrs im 36 it still hurt i didnt take the time to say goodbye miss u " Sorry Dad" there a song i wish i could make happen call One More Day with U it country song and make me cry LIFE is too Short to fight with loves one so dont ever walk away mad settle it be4 it too late or it can eat a average person to death

Teddybear44203's photo
Thu 02/21/08 07:19 AM
just got in from anitock ohio near WV ohio border got in about 230am it was ok then other than the cold but it gonna get worst over the weekend so made my trip short since i wasnt due back til friday nite sat morn

Teddybear44203's photo
Thu 02/21/08 07:17 AM
just thought i say hey yall from little town of Barberton dont come to stay it ok i think to pass by but dont stay lol it hell funny u suppose to be innocent til proven guilty but law here seem funny it guilty til proven innocent

Teddybear44203's photo
Sat 02/09/08 04:48 AM
Edited by Teddybear44203 on Sat 02/09/08 04:54 AM
Im not sure but seem with all mix motion is it possible best friend had a crush and never thought to cross the line but then maybe u gave him/her the wrong signal and they thought it was ok? not putting blame on any1 srry if that how this seem but not all men/women r Jerks im a teddybear and been known to swallow my pride cuz iwas where i wanted to be but knew that if they were sober they proberly wouldnt so i wont if uya tell me sober u cant tell me drunk im always the guy people ask to be the driver cuz they know no matter how much ones try to secude me while they r drunk i wont allow it

what was he reason he cheated? not saying cheating right cuz it NOT does he admit it? do u think he could be trust worthy of another chance cuz hun without trust there is no relationship

Teddybear44203's photo
Sat 02/09/08 04:18 AM
THought I say Hello been a few since i been on Getting my Coffee Nowdrinker one for me and one for who ever grab lol

Teddybear44203's photo
Wed 11/07/07 02:11 AM
oh hell no another blonde funny joke bigsmile laugh

Teddybear44203's photo
Wed 11/07/07 02:09 AM
that great keep up the good jokesbigsmile

Teddybear44203's photo
Tue 10/30/07 04:19 AM
Just wondering who all from Barberton/Norton/Akron area or within 15 miles

Teddybear44203's photo
Tue 10/30/07 04:16 AM
if i look in my own post and back and look and back it add to how many views that crazy that defeat the purpose of how many has view cuz now how many is the same view orr how many is different view

Teddybear44203's photo
Tue 10/30/07 04:13 AM
3 or 4 hours it 712am oct 30 2007 see when it say posted

Teddybear44203's photo
Tue 10/30/07 03:55 AM
WhenIm posting at 654am need to have it where we can set our time date area

Teddybear44203's photo
Tue 10/30/07 03:50 AM
I have 13 I have written at www.poetry.com Name James Wickwire there r several James wickwire but at this time all r mine all my poem start with How..... So let me know what u think I have won 4 Editor Choice award and One was to Be in a book but didnt get the signature back in time but I have a chance ot have another Poem put in a book Immortal Verses The Poem I wrote for that one is call "How I talk About You"

Teddybear44203's photo
Tue 10/30/07 03:31 AM
That was Funny I give ya that bigsmile

Teddybear44203's photo
Tue 10/30/07 03:24 AM
GM all Ohioian Just thought i say Hey Hope all have a nice Halloween LOL
devil

Teddybear44203's photo
Tue 10/30/07 03:19 AM
Im looking for a program that i can use to take a picture say a person and change to Tiger like a gif program or something and want to be able to use it in myspace yahoo what not anyone tell me where to get that be highly thanksful

Previous 1