Community > Posts By > DateNoob

DateNoob's photo
Mon 03/07/11 04:11 PM
Nope. It's actually sunny at the moment. But it's been cold out.

DateNoob's photo
Mon 03/07/11 03:40 PM
The Art of War - Sun Tzu

DateNoob's photo
Mon 03/07/11 03:33 PM
Couple joints and some Xbox 360

DateNoob's photo
Mon 03/07/11 04:18 AM
Heyo. Surrey, BC here.

DateNoob's photo
Sun 03/06/11 08:37 PM
I don't have a modchipped xbox. I used to play burnt games back in the original Playstation days but now I mainly play online with friends, just easier than trying to get everyone together in the same room. Oh well, if you get into playing online add me.

DateNoob's photo
Sun 03/06/11 06:43 PM
Maybe it should be "How much Charlie Sheen did Charlie Sheen take?"

DateNoob's photo
Sun 03/06/11 05:56 PM
Enough to kill two and a half men.

DateNoob's photo
Sun 03/06/11 03:19 PM
Hey. Just set up a profile here but I'm not very optimistic if I'm being completely honest. I was in a serious relationship for 7 years and it ended this past august. So I'm basically just looking to meet some women, maybe someone to sit next to at a movie or something without the pressure of a serious "date". I'm really just dipping my toe in the water. I've never done the whole dating website thing before and I don't have high expectations, but it's something new to try. I'd be happy just running into someone who I could be friends with. I'm not desperate for a girlfriend and I'm not going to rush into it. If it's gonna happen it'll happen. I'll be fine meeting someone like me who just doesn't want to go to a movie alone. I'm not looking for a "hook up" or "intimate encounter". Honestly, I would think less of myself if I was like that. It would be cool to have someone I could call up to hang out with or do something with, but it doesn't have to be a date, I'm fine with making a new friend to hang out with and get to know.

Wish me luck.

DateNoob's photo
Sun 03/06/11 02:53 PM
Heyo. I'm pretty new here, but in an effort to meet some new people and socialize a bit I would like to throw my xbox 360 gamertag out there for anyone who might share a similar interest and would be up for a game of something.

Gamertag: HashTuesday

I play many different types of games, from Black Ops to Catan to Snoopys Flying Ace to Chess. I figure it's a little lighter than meeting for coffee, but still a good way to get to know someones personality and it sort of breaks the ice. I'm always up for a game of something. Add me if your interested.