genebee's photo
Thu 06/16/16 01:13 AM
is there anyone here in seattle

genebee's photo
Fri 05/20/16 01:02 PM
I haven't been on here in a while... and I want to meet someone

genebee's photo
Fri 05/20/16 12:09 PM
Dating is like the Titanic. You can either be the Captain, or a survivor. :smile: Your choice. I choose , and choose wisely, to be the survivor. Every relationship has something to learn from.

genebee's photo
Sun 06/22/14 02:26 PM
looking for girls to hang with

genebee's photo
Tue 01/15/08 04:06 PM
Edited by genebee on Tue 01/15/08 04:10 PM
Now, I used to live in a town where on friday nights there were 2 things to do... drink and have sex. If you didn't drink, you were having sex. If you weren't having sex, you were drinking. If you weren't doing both, well, you were a outcast. If you were doing both, you were a stud. I was neither. But, I can tell you this..... finding a person that treats you like a lady is rare. There are a lot of men who are nice. There are a few gentlemen left. There are a few ladies left out there. Finding one or the other is like searching for a needle in a haystack. It may take some time. But in the end, it will be worth it. Just be patient. it will be worth it. *bow wow, woof,woof!* And will someone please scratch behind my ear, i just can't reach it!

genebee's photo
Mon 01/14/08 03:55 PM
Edited by genebee on Mon 01/14/08 03:58 PM
You know, there are a lot of guys out there that are out for a bootycall. Now, I'm guilty of that. I was young and dumb then. But now, I've learned the hard way that it's better to be a gentleman. Being a gentleman means that it's better to take care of a lady. There aren't a lot of us remaining in the world these days. If you seen me, you couldn't see that I was a gentleman. Not off hand. But my actions prove that I am. I'm not going to preach and say or tell ppl to be a gentleman. That's not who I am. Just be who you are.

genebee's photo
Wed 09/27/06 04:10 PM
the most important thing for me isn't looks at all..... it has to be
that whether or not that they are being honest to me. I hate it that
people are lying to me..... I've been in way too many relationships when
women have stright faced used me and lied to me about it. So honesty is
the most important factor in a relationship to me, period.

genebee's photo
Sat 09/23/06 12:17 PM
You know, I'm not afraid of commitment at all. I'm afraid of being
burned my people period. I love being in a relationship with a woman.
It's a great thing. It's a thing that can lead to heaven. But when
someone wants me to rush into something without even thinking about the
drawbacks , and the trouble that it can lead me into, I'm going to have
to say no.