varunchauhan's photo
Fri 09/20/13 02:17 AM
Gulllluuuuu...gilllliiiii...guuuu...ping...pong..puuuuuu

varunchauhan's photo
Tue 03/15/11 11:05 AM
who knows about tha SACHIN TENDULKAR?

varunchauhan's photo
Mon 03/14/11 11:22 AM

Don't believe to hard on that so called Mayan Calendar.

In 1990's they said that calendar ended in 2000. In 2000 they said the calendar ended in 2003. In 2003 it was magicaly retranslated to 2012...

Besides which the earths geomagnetic poles and indeed its 'spin' poles have changed a lot since the Mayans calculated their calendar...

And the Mayan Calendar did not take this into account... It is based on the stellar observations taken when the earth's 'spin' and axial facing was diferent.

i.e. It can not be considered as accurate.
yes...but how can they said...that was very ancient society thay are finished. everytime we are said that threw media, news pappers, and internets...in 1990,2000,2003 or 2012. may be you are correct...but why the whole world scared about that included lots of government and scientist...and why all the incident(sunami& earth quicks in japan and last year lots of country like chilli, thailand, pakistan, india etc) similar to 2012 movie just watch that. why the climate change last year even this year also...plz reply

varunchauhan's photo
Sun 03/13/11 03:37 AM

There are too many opinions on the unseen. I prefer to think it is possible for the existence of God but as we perceive God that is where we all go wrong.

Christians have a tough time grasping that God being all things is Good and Evil. Likewise Islam's god is vicious and vengeful and hates anyone not kowtowing to his will. So much for free will under Islam. With Hindi the gods are manifestations of natural forces and facets of mankind. With them there is no one "Supreme Being."

Science demands Empirical proof meaning you can get the same results repeating the experiment and others will as well. Now if God IS everything well our science will still have one hell of a time wrapping its head around a Sentient Universe and we are less than electrons swirling around the sun. If anything we are Muons on the Electron floating around the nucleus of an atom floating in a pimple's puss in a pimple on God's Azz!

Also the whole 12 21 2012 is based on the Mayan Calender when it resets. It is actually pretty meaningless but give people a reason to fear and they will. Hell everybody said that the turn of 2000 spelled the end of the world!
yeah...i understand that what you trying to say but we can't ignore the 21-dec-2011(Mayan calendar) becouse after the 2000 we face lots of problem like lots of earth quick, climate change, sunami's and others. i post this topic on 9th march and everybody knows whats happen at 11th march in japan. so we cant neglect to natural powers or you can say god.

varunchauhan's photo
Wed 03/09/11 08:36 AM
now a days we made lots of things almost all the things even we make a test tube baby then why we beleave on god? its a just mentaly satisfaction or really god is everywhere, why we beleave on 21st dec 2012?

varunchauhan's photo
Mon 03/07/11 10:42 AM

salt in between my legs
sugar syrup in between my leg

varunchauhan's photo
Mon 03/07/11 10:41 AM
ocean sea-between in my leg

varunchauhan's photo
Sun 03/06/11 01:35 PM

What time do you like to eat dinner? Some people like to eat early and other people prefer to eat later...How about you?
i eat around 8:30 to 9:00...

varunchauhan's photo
Sun 03/06/11 01:26 PM
??????????????????????????????????????

varunchauhan's photo
Fri 03/04/11 08:29 AM

When I was visiting the U.K. last year, I got heavily into that game. I found myself screaming at the TV after I got into it.

It was really easy to understand and fun to watch unlike Baseball and Basketball...

As for the World Cup. I dont know who is in. Ill take Sri Lanka or England.
thanks dude for your response bcoz you are the first 1 who reply on this topic...well srilanka and england both are a very good team or boths are in a very good form..but we never neglect to australia, southafrica and india even the new strong team ireland.

varunchauhan's photo
Fri 03/04/11 03:12 AM

sex% male v female.

I fail to see a question here that isn't otherwise confusing the **** out of me because of the title.
it should be here only..becouse my question is belong from the health part. please change your mentality and dont want to take as a sex way.:wink:

fear, you are not alone...I do not comprehend the question either!
Are you asking, "is sex good for your health? and how?" and please explain the sex% male v female. It does not make sense the way these are stated.
thats your personel choice dear...if you dont want then i cant help you:banana: bye tc

varunchauhan's photo
Wed 03/02/11 08:41 AM

Hoo....Ray!!! That's well said by you guy.You've made the wright choice by choosing 'true love',i assure you that is the best choice made and to be made,you have my my total prayer as you search for that love.
thanks dude...i know, i think as a fool but if your wishes with me then may be it will be true...hahaha..

varunchauhan's photo
Wed 03/02/11 08:38 AM

Ray I am with you on this one. Are there any women out there who are looking for a good man?
thanks if you with me...but yes i know that it so difficult even it imposible to search a true love....but nothing is imposible.

varunchauhan's photo
Wed 03/02/11 04:19 AM
hi..iam new in this site and search a true girl for marrige..

varunchauhan's photo
Wed 03/02/11 04:11 AM
hi guys...according to you who will win this CRICKET WORLD CUP 2011?

varunchauhan's photo
Tue 03/01/11 03:16 AM

Sex is healthy because it has the capacity to be a combination of cardio, yoga, and resistance training ad is ten times more fun
it also releases a lot of hormones and really cool brain chemicals that help to eliminate stress, headaches and the stimulus itself actually helps to maintain female reproductive and emotional health ( by releasing those cool body chemicals that happen naturally....

as for the % men vs women thing I have no idea what you are asking
yes i almost setisfied with you...bcoz its the best way of mentaly and physically satisfaction. and if the person happy and satisfied that direct goes to health.:wink:

varunchauhan's photo
Tue 03/01/11 03:10 AM

sex% male v female.

I fail to see a question here that isn't otherwise confusing the **** out of me because of the title.
it should be here only..becouse my question is belong from the health part. please change your mentality and dont want to take as a sex way.:wink:

varunchauhan's photo
Tue 03/01/11 02:53 AM

Sex between two people who love each other is often called 'making love'. Making love is the physical expression of the emotional connection. It is the physical joining of all else that is already joined, friendship, trust, shared dreams, future promises to keep...and it is fun at it's adult best.

As for me, you can keep all the other kinds of sex.

Guess that is why it has been a long dry spell!
always physical relation is not required in true love but emotions is required...if you love to someone then you can stay together without sex.

varunchauhan's photo
Tue 03/01/11 02:48 AM

Sex is just sex.

Love is an ideology with many facets and degrees.

Sure they are easily linked but it is not a requirement.

You can love some one without whipping your man part out.

You can whip your man part out without it being in love.
yeah...thats the perfact answer.....SALUTE TO YOU.

varunchauhan's photo
Mon 02/28/11 02:13 PM

whats the relation between LOVE & SEX?

love is a feeling of wanting happiness and security for someone else

it has nothing to do with sex, anymore than violence is about sex, BUT if one wants happiness and security for someone else they probably wont BETRAY their trust or security by having sex with someone else

sex has alot more to do with ATTRACTION than love, but love can LEAD to attraction and does not always have to come after attraction
you are so intelligent...you participate in my all the post and give strong answer....

Previous 1 3