Community > Posts By > varunchauhan

varunchauhan's photo
Mon 02/28/11 08:17 AM

100/ boss
cool.....then how? becoz its burn your energy..

varunchauhan's photo
Mon 02/28/11 08:14 AM

On your profile, you wrote that you are looking for women for a relationship but you already are in a relationship with someone. That's what you shared in your conversation. Looking for new friendships is alright, we all need people to chat with. For myself, if I was in a relationship, then I wouldn't be on a dating site. Just my opinion.. Take care :)
thxx for you opinion..can we become a good freind.

varunchauhan's photo
Mon 02/28/11 02:27 AM
sex% male v female.

varunchauhan's photo
Mon 02/28/11 01:36 AM
hi freindz...now a days everybody knows that china, india and others countries devlop day by day..i just wanna know from you peaple how its right or wrong? why?

varunchauhan's photo
Mon 02/28/11 01:31 AM

hi...i just want to know from all the guys and girls, why sex is bad and why it is good before marrige? becouse we never think about if girl will be pragnent then who is responsible?

For me it is not good to have sex before marriage, because God specifically said so in the Bible.

hi sweetheart...there is lots of things mention in the BIBLE but no one follow all the things..if you beleaved sex is not good before marrige..its may be true and i realy respect to your views. but according to me it is just a part of life and we have to do..but never cheat with our partner if you make a sexual relation with any1 then you should spent your whole life as a life patner too.

varunchauhan's photo
Sun 02/27/11 03:10 PM

Sex before marriage is a personal choice. It is deemed good or bad, morally speaking, depending on who you are talking with. Some people choose not to have sex before marriage based on religious beliefs. While others feel that you must test the sexual chemistry before marriage just in case its bad sex. For some bad sex is a deal breaker.
As far as pregnancy goes, it takes 2 to make a baby so both parties are responsible. I personally believe that if a girl gets pregnant before marriage, that marriage is not required. I feel its better to have parents that are not married and happy and civil towards each other than to get married when you are not ready and hate each other because if it.

well...iam very inspired from your views your partner is so lucky. can we become a good freinds....i already send a freind request.plz accept

varunchauhan's photo
Sun 02/27/11 03:00 PM

iam wondering what women are looking for this day and age and if there are any in my area want to hook up for any reason

Different women look for different things. And no one is going to hook up with someone with no picture.
yes she is right...diffrent women want diffrent guy...some women want big and tight penis.:banana:

varunchauhan's photo
Sun 02/27/11 02:33 PM

In principal, there is absolutely nothing wrong with sex of any kind with anybody at any time or at any frequency. It's all the contingencies and those nasty consequences. I don't think I really have to tell your that.
with anybody means what?

varunchauhan's photo
Sun 02/27/11 02:26 PM
hi...i just want to know from all the guys and girls, why sex is bad and why it is good before marrige? becouse we never think about if girl will be pragnent then who is responsible?

varunchauhan's photo
Sun 02/27/11 02:19 PM

Ok here goes the list... I have a wallet, most of the time a book for when im bored, make up, tampons, lighter (don't smoke) sometimes mini bottles of alcahol, FOOD, cell phone, a stapler for some reason, someimes movies, i could go on but you get the point :)
girls having whispers, condoms, sex medicines, shaving kit.

varunchauhan's photo
Sun 02/27/11 02:17 PM

I have the kitchen sink in mine because everyone else forgets it!!!blushing blushing
according to me girls having...whispers,condoms,***** shaving kit.

varunchauhan's photo
Sun 02/27/11 12:35 PM
Edited by varunchauhan on Sun 02/27/11 01:21 PM

yes ...i know you are right and iam wrong. but its happen sometime with some guys even some girls also do that. but it doesnt mean alls are cheater it is just a part of the sex but true love is always with a perticular person.

A relationship is with A + B.....if A goes out and has sex with C and B has sex with D.....then they are cheating on each other, unless A + B have already decided to have an open relationship and can sex with whomever they want. In my opinion an open relationship isn't a very strong relationship.
you have so much knowledge about sex. i post this topic for want to know some views from you peaple and finally i defeat from you i checked your profile can we become a good freind in future. then we will practicle on A or B iam sure never come C between us.:banana:

varunchauhan's photo
Sun 02/27/11 11:32 AM
yes ...i know you are right and iam wrong. but its happen sometime with some guys even some girls also do that. but it doesnt mean alls are cheater it is just a part of the sex but true love is always with a perticular person.

varunchauhan's photo
Sun 02/27/11 11:09 AM
eillina...i 80% satisfied with you..but now you just tell me onething if you love your partner alot even your partner love you alot but there is no phisically relation, no sex with you then can you spent your whole life with him? bcoz sex is a part of human life everyone want.

varunchauhan's photo
Sun 02/27/11 11:05 AM
no..iam not a cheater i love her alot. but sometimes i also think that why its happen with me? why i attract for others?

varunchauhan's photo
Sun 02/27/11 10:55 AM
thats why i share with you peaple...becouse still iam confused in love or sex. bcoz i love her alot i never forget. but after this why lots of peaple attract for the sex in postitude area.

i dont know the perfact english...but i like to share with you. and like to talk with others country peaple.

varunchauhan's photo
Sun 02/27/11 10:37 AM
but you know whats my situation now. i love my girlfren so much but if in case i got a opportunity for sex from another girl, then i think i never mis that chance. it doesnt mean iam cheater..it is just a human nature.

varunchauhan's photo
Sun 02/27/11 10:28 AM
yes..may be you are right sir. but i think boths thing is required in diffrent places.

varunchauhan's photo
Sun 02/27/11 10:21 AM
in a family all member's love to eachother but there is no sex...but the person who beleave in postitude..there is only sex no love.

varunchauhan's photo
Sun 02/27/11 10:14 AM
alway's love is not required for sex...