Community > Posts By > Imsorry

Imsorry's photo
Fri 04/13/12 09:20 AM
Willkommen to mingle2

Imsorry's photo
Thu 04/12/12 02:45 PM
Bam09 am speechless yet i feel and want to talk.whatever u wrote sincerely speaking is attractive yet so painful in a way.but its all abt love
they say love is pain and pain is love.you rock lady

Imsorry's photo
Thu 04/12/12 02:07 PM
Why should you lie?what will happen if u just vomit the truth always?maybe you should think keenly on what you get when you spit a lie to someone who trusts you.
Do you gain or loose something by lying?the answer shall always stay in your heart.not everything that is available should be used,if u know it will bring harm than good.lets use only the useful aspects of life to always make it beautiful an joyous to live.

Imsorry's photo
Thu 04/12/12 01:53 PM
Thats a fact,thank you

Imsorry's photo
Thu 04/12/12 01:52 PM
Vielen danke tazz,i believe even writers get corrected.thank you again.and again thank you all for posting ur thoughts.

Imsorry's photo
Thu 04/12/12 12:25 PM
What kind of help do u seek for?i believe making rules and conditions to ur company before u start it won't achieve u nothing.rules are made after some little success.anyway thats a riddle so use ur brain to find out what i meant.all the best in ur search within 50miles.take care

Imsorry's photo
Thu 04/12/12 08:27 AM
Edited by Imsorry on Thu 04/12/12 08:28 AM
I still do have faith that my soulmate is out here but the time for us to connect hasn't yet reached but i hope she is closer to me as i move closer to her.it can be you or any girl,the qualifications are:-you and true love. love you all people

Imsorry's photo
Thu 04/12/12 08:14 AM
Welcome and enjoy ur time while you are here.if u get lost i'll be here to show u direction.all the best

Imsorry's photo
Thu 04/12/12 05:43 AM
Wats up bro,i have been here long enough to give up,bt if u r looking for the best u may find the best or mayb the better so all u get to do is be patient and have faith .i believe there is a reason y u joined ths site.u will not knw the exact reason until it represents itself when the time is right.i have been here for 2yrs and i got a friend that i like so much.and i also believe i'll find my partner.welcome and good luck to you and me.

Imsorry's photo
Mon 01/16/12 01:30 AM
How does l0ving sm1 from a distance make us feel stronger even m0re than when we r near each othr?i've really been there bt n0w i see pple point distance as one factor that affect a relati0nshp,do u believe it's true?