Community > Posts By > urban2sugarland

urban2sugarland's photo
Mon 10/29/07 06:41 PM
OK yea...I have been wonderin what was up...Since I joined this site about a week ago I have had 42 views and 9 e-mails from only 3 or 4 diff people. Can anybody help me pinpoint what is wrong?

:}

urban2sugarland's photo
Fri 10/26/07 06:37 PM
Keith urban tickets went on sale to day for my hometown and I am broke
:{

urban2sugarland's photo
Fri 10/26/07 03:03 PM
Keith Urban :}
You guys should check this guy out, if you haven't already....My recommendation (besides everything by this man) is to sit down and listen to his new album..The one called "Love Pain and the Whole Crazy Thing" Long title I know but it makes perfect sense.. I think probably most of us on this forum have experienced all of these things, therefore most of us can relate...This man is very talented...It's classified as country but It's not very... country and it's not overproduced....

:}

urban2sugarland's photo
Thu 10/25/07 07:07 PM
We all have those times in our 'Mommy Lives" that we ask Can I really Take this.....Then it is all worth it....when your child says something >>> or you experience something with your child and then you know it was faith that led you to having your child in your life... Yesterday I had a really tough day and just as I was riding down the road.... in the rain.... with a defroster that doesn't work properly..... I couldn't see a thing in front of me and I told my child... "I feel like God is testing me right now" and she said "Mom I think your faith is strong enough" at that exact moment the windshield cleared up immediately ( the fastest I have ever seen ) and directly at that time My Favorite Musician (evah) came on the radio singing "But For the Grace of God" :}

urban2sugarland's photo
Tue 10/23/07 08:22 PM
I am not what I Ought to be
I am not what I Hope to BE
But ...Still I am not who I used to BE
And....By the Grace of God I am what I am