theaimeehane's photo
Fri 04/08/11 03:07 PM
errmm why a virgin

theaimeehane's photo
Sun 04/03/11 09:05 AM
single

theaimeehane's photo
Sat 04/02/11 12:50 PM

im open to any type as long as they are as tall as me and is not extremely skinny

freaky, thats actually my fav animal. i have a tatoo of one on my ankle.

Freaky,

BTW...How long do u want him to be as tall as u ?
&
BY THE ANOTHER WAY....How tall r u??

:wink:

im 5 10

theaimeehane's photo
Sat 04/02/11 12:48 PM

What I am about to give you here is a bonafide hit with the ladies. So pay attention. Write this down. All you have to say is the following....

"So. Name's _______, and I have a 6 inch penis, wicked tongue, make bank, and I even cook."

The panties will drop. Thank you. I'm out.

devil grumble mad thats such a stereotype

theaimeehane's photo
Sat 04/02/11 12:23 PM

go in for the kiss. you either get a 'wth??' or a kiss back..... be prepared for 'awkward!!!' if it's the former.

only problem with that, i work with them in uni, i have to see them every day. that could turn REALLY awkward

theaimeehane's photo
Sat 04/02/11 12:21 PM

im open to any type as long as they are as tall as me and is not extremely skinny

freaky, thats actually my fav animal. i have a tatoo of one on my ankle.

theaimeehane's photo
Sat 04/02/11 12:19 PM
im 18 and ive been living on my own for 5 months now and im LOVING it!!!!!!!!!!!!! its the freedom and privacy i love them most but i do hate it when in the middle of the night you hear things that creep you out and theres no one to talk to. it can get a bit lonely.

theaimeehane's photo
Sat 04/02/11 12:14 PM
just relax. remember some girls dont like it if you approach them when they are on their own or if you are which a group of lads. just offer them a smile and then go say hi, even shy people can do that.

theaimeehane's photo
Sat 04/02/11 12:07 PM

theaimeehane's photo
Sat 04/02/11 12:00 PM
would you date someone that was your friend first? and how would you tell them when you dont know if they like you back???

theaimeehane's photo
Tue 03/15/11 04:09 PM
everyones had them, dates where you cant wait to escape but how do they compare to everyone elses.
mine was when this guy answered they phone and siad "sorry its my girlfriend" then when he came bk tried to say it was his sister. i mean WTF!!!!rant

theaimeehane's photo
Tue 03/15/11 04:05 PM
when they order for you, and expect sex on the 1st date

theaimeehane's photo
Tue 03/15/11 04:01 PM

OH,,SORRY,,this was meant for someone else...

WTF?noway So why mail the damn thing????laugh

rofl rofl rofl laugh

theaimeehane's photo
Mon 03/14/11 10:11 AM

Try this one "I'm outside and watching you now!" laugh
surprised

theaimeehane's photo
Mon 03/14/11 10:09 AM

i find its the other way round. im British and a lot of my friends dislike Americans

Why is that?

i think its more the stereotype of American that we hear all the time. bitchy people who think they are better then the rest of the world. ive never met an American like this but hey, TV is a powerful influence

theaimeehane's photo
Mon 03/14/11 10:00 AM
whats the best way someone on mingle has started an email????

mine was "ive watched you"

theaimeehane's photo
Mon 03/14/11 09:54 AM
best thing to do is get a cup of green tea. get under your covers and put a movie on. drinker

theaimeehane's photo
Mon 03/14/11 09:50 AM
i find its the other way round. im British and a lot of my friends dislike Americans

theaimeehane's photo
Sun 02/20/11 06:15 AM
:angel: lol