Community > Posts By > sweetlove37

no photo
Fri 11/02/07 10:20 AM
God has real never given us a detailed outline on how we were made but just simply stated that He has created us in his image. He did say though that we were created from the dust of the earth. Why is it so important to know if we were from Adam & eve or from monkeys. The person that we are talking about wanted to disprove the Bible and to show that we can do anything on our own but that Theory has been blown out of the water as well. We have our own selfish desares and wants. May GBU and your families.

Your new friend,
Sam

no photo
Fri 11/02/07 10:10 AM
The basis of sexual orintation is from they Gay Rights movement and that they are trying to incorprate they gay marriages in the main stream of life as we know it now and the is going to hurt a lot of churches. If a church does not marry a gay couple then that church can be sued for discrination of their right. In Lev. 18:22 is where God is very disspleased with this type of behavior. To sue a church for that reason is like going in and breaking into a church to steal its money and from God Himself. Their are a lot mre implacation that can be applied here but those are the main two that should stand out the most. May GBU for posting this and GBU and your family.

Your new friend,
Sam

no photo
Wed 10/31/07 06:18 AM
I thankyou all for your wonderful and encouraging word for me. May God bless you all 10 folds.

no photo
Fri 10/19/07 08:10 AM
Thankyou all for responding to this and I have the Lord with me. It has bee a fun journey with Him thus for. I have been realizing who and what I am and what the Lord wants of me. I have read John 7:24 and that really helped me out a lot because He really only cares about my heart and what is in it and not my appearance. May GBU all and your failies.

Your sweet, lovable, wonderful, friend,
Sam

no photo
Thu 10/18/07 10:02 AM
I had a rough Childhood and I know now that God has been there for me all this time. I lived with my step-mother until I was 8 years old. She was teaching me about God durning those years and bless her heart for doing so. I was some what a problem child then but I think I was getting better as time went on. In 1978 is when my step-mother took us two boy to MO. to live with dad and that is when I started to have more problems than I could handle.
My dad was a complete stranger to me and I relied on my brother to show me the way in life. My dad was an alcololic and a womenizer and was hardly at home. then at 12 I was rapped by my brother and that hurt me in more ways than just one. It took me a long time to forgive him but I had to come to The Lord first in order to learn how to forgive him.
I came back to MI. in 1989 and was still screwed up in the head from what took place in MO.. At that time I was a homosexual and a crossdresser. I even smoked for a long time and I quit that habbit and there will be the rest of the story tomarrow.