Community > Posts By > frozen_turkey

frozen_turkey's photo
Thu 03/03/11 01:23 PM
Well I've decided to make a move tomorrow. I guess is now or never.

So clear the runway, get the fire truckes, and make sure the AA is locked and loaded cuz im comin in hot!

frozen_turkey's photo
Wed 03/02/11 04:23 PM
Ok I know this is like for online stuff but i need some "real world" advices here.

So here is the situation. There is this one girl at my college. Ive only talked to her once about 4 months ago in our bio lab and said "hey" once about a month after that. But here is were it gets weird. Ever sence i've started the new semester i see her every day except for thursdays doing homework with her tiwn (yes identical twin). And when i walk down the hall they are siting in i can see her stare at me out of the corner of my eye, but she quickly turns away when i look in her direction. This has been going on for about 2 months now and has basicly become rutine.

And today something intresting happened. I was walking from my class and was walking down the hall as usual but this time she was closer then usual and was sitting just a few yards around the corner. When i when i rounded the corner she looks up as usual but this time when i looked at her we made direct eye contact. She jumped and as i walked by i could hear her mutter to her twin something that sounded like "o my god he saw me looking at him."

Now Im pritty sure this means she is "intrested" in my but im not 100% positive. Cuz im one of those guys that hasnt realy had anyone "intrested" in him. OK i i know this sounds stupid but i have NO CLUE to what to do. Ive tried talking to her on a few occations but i always end up hiting the abort button before i say anything for some reason or another.

So i was wondering how sould i approch her without coming off and "weired" or "creepy"

I know this is alot to read but i hope someone does, because i really feel like a fish out of water and could use some help.

frozen_turkey's photo
Sun 02/20/11 01:41 PM
Hey guys I just joined a little bit ago. Ive never been in a relationship of any kind outside of friendship. Ive kinda given up on finding someone in person so i came on here to see if this site might help my situation.

frozen_turkey's photo
Fri 02/18/11 05:50 PM
least you've been in a relationship. Im 19 and Ive never been in a single relationship. And i ask myself the same question every fn day.