Community > Posts By > poolman4u

poolman4u's photo
Tue 01/08/08 12:27 PM
The "right" man just hasn't came by yet..glasses

poolman4u's photo
Sun 01/06/08 09:58 AM

Look at my string in the sex catagory..."just for pure sex" and see if ya get anything in that to think about.....sometimes...that's all that will ever be...glasses

it,s on page 3...just for pure sex only...

poolman4u's photo
Sun 01/06/08 09:49 AM
Look at my string in the sex catagory..."just for pure sex" and see if ya get anything in that to think about.....sometimes...that's all that will ever be...glasses

poolman4u's photo
Fri 01/04/08 10:26 AM
ok...the term "nice guy" is not one thing or one "type" of a guy. There are just as many different women as there are "nice guys".Each and every woman is an individual...like all men are individuals. What one woman will see as a "nice guy" every other woman will see something different.We as men try so hard from hearing that crap all the time, and constantly try to be that "image" of a nice guy.What men need to understand is that what they are really saying is that they want a "nice" guy...one that carries the qualities, naturally, and consistantly, that she is attracted to and can work with.Which is an extremely difficult thing to do.glasses

poolman4u's photo
Sun 12/09/07 06:02 PM
look man...I'm 48 and in my head...I'm still 18...lookin at every cute skirt...my head still wishes the guys would drag me to the club...oh well...nothin I can do about it....it happens to everybody....but I will leave ya with this little tidbit of knowledge....no matter what...never turn your back on yourself...always look on the other side...and never believe in the obvious...that's why it's called the obvious...look beyond that...there is where you need to be...