Community > Posts By > KaneOKauai

no photo
Tue 11/20/07 07:03 PM
I agree with the first guy, true love shouldn't be rushed but if I was in your position, I'd let him know how much you feel for him or show em ya know? Like play a song that express how you feel & say stuff like "I like this song!!" Stuff like that. Basically, give him hints bout how much you feel for em. And just see where it goes from there..........Good luck & Happy Thanksgiving!!

no photo
Mon 11/12/07 11:07 PM
Wow, its pretty deep & cool. Take cares

no photo
Mon 11/12/07 01:55 AM
I wouldn't rush it personally. I figure, if it comes it comes ya know? Those who rush tend to overlook what they have in front of their face. And when it's too late, its already lost. I wouldn't sweat it buddy. Take cares man!!

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 09:20 PM
Sup buddy!! Been in this situation b4. Just gotta go with what u believe will be more interesting. Seems like this new chick your talking to is working for you both, don't give it up man. Just like what us hawaiians say "If Eddie would go, go for broke!!" hehehe Good luck man!!

no photo
Thu 11/08/07 07:24 PM
For those who love Hip-Hop and R&B, here's a question or two.........

Who would win in a battle between Akon & T-Pain?

Or 50cent or Kanye?

How about Aaliyah vs. Ashanti?

no photo
Tue 11/06/07 11:33 PM
Feelin' ya man!! I went through that before. Take cares man, Alohas!!

no photo
Mon 11/05/07 10:07 PM
Wow, thanks for all of your replies!! Just was something outta the blue. And wanted to find out what y'all was thinking

no photo
Mon 11/05/07 07:55 PM
For those desperate for love......Would that fall under needs or wants?

What if you that type of person who dreams of wanting to get their priorites straight but in reality NEEDS to get it straight?

What would you say if a person who wants sex but needs it cuz they never really had it in a really long time?

I dunno, I'm bored so I only "Wanted" to do this, I didn't really NEED to do this..........hahaha!! I dunno, what would you say, what's your opinion on needs and wants?

no photo
Sat 10/27/07 09:44 PM
OMG!!! LOL!! That was a good one!!