nunonunes618's photo
Thu 12/22/11 04:50 PM
lol. laugh

nunonunes618's photo
Thu 12/22/11 04:49 PM
what vent? kiss and thank u for join!!

nunonunes618's photo
Thu 12/22/11 03:54 AM
Rate my profile in all of the aspects based in ur personal rating or by moody´s rating. I will do in a final a media of all the scores. Yea..im putting myself on the line. My ego will end up, ur will end down .... lol

:banana: vssad ?

Common!! start rating me!!!!

nunonunes618's photo
Tue 12/20/11 01:44 PM
we all borned in 80´s. many persons consider that time a bigger time in history of songs. i love scorpions, pink floyd, dire strait. michael jackson begees. even al of that bands started before 80´s. most of the great songs of that bands started in that decade. what do u think? mary christmas for all

nunonunes618's photo
Tue 12/20/11 01:39 PM
What do u think about love betwwen people with big age diference? Do uthink is possible to sustain a large diference in perspectives? and, with pass of years? o wins more? the youger the learn with older. and the older who wins care of someone younger? I think is hard, because of cultural things. but is beautiful to see a love where to partners share their "era" and contruct a relationship.

nunonunes618's photo
Tue 12/20/11 01:34 PM
its dificult to say whats love. we could love our parents children, friends, wife. but the same word give us diferent prespectives of feel. endorphins, dopamine, oxitocine. are chemicals envolved in love. biologically love means we hv that kind of hormones in our sinapses in high level. psycologically, love are more dificult for me to explain. but envolves especific areas in brain. love is contrined by cultural age and sexual prespective. love as physical and emotional aspects. love is only four words but as a definition unended. love give us stregth and could give sadness. love is dinamic, not are the same way. even u can see ur half for years or moths. love is love. and i want love. peace and love

nunonunes618's photo
Tue 12/20/11 01:29 PM
Thinking many times i m not thinking. im thinking in ur question. "what u thinking rigth now?" thats a good question. all time my thinks are complexe and not easy to describe. we hv one brain with millions of neurons, divided in diferent lobes. The frontal lobe is responsable to emotions, judge. On the other hand temporal lobe is responsble for memory, audition, listen songs. the ocipital lobe is responsabe for vision, visual memory. the pariental lobe as a great function in sensation. related to many stimul of tactil caracteristic. i dont know at this moment what kind of brain area im using rigth now. actually. at this text i had to use all of them. we hv limbic lobe to, related to emotions. xometimes its good to not think. but somtimes he hv to confront things we dont wanna think. so. think is a pleasure to hv like a human being. give me progression face the last time.

note. im not drunk