Community > Posts By > Blackipino

Blackipino's photo
Mon 02/21/11 01:45 PM
Because I unintentionally don't give men the satisfaction of treating me like a little princess. They're attracted to my feminine, curvaceous body and my overall platonic sweetness, but when they realize I'm not a sugarplum and actually quite tomboyish, they lose interest pretty fast:)...I THINK this is why, I'm honestly not sure though.

Blackipino's photo
Mon 02/21/11 11:58 AM
They're all good pics, but if you had to get rid of any, I'd say pics 2, 4 & 5.

Good luck!

Blackipino's photo
Mon 02/21/11 11:25 AM
Men have to make the first move because that is the only way a woman can know for sure if the man is interested.

Throughout human evolution, finding a solid, reliable, strong mate has always been more of a gamble for females than for males. There has always been slightly more females than males on earth, so all a man has to do is plant his seed in one garden then move on to the next and the next and next. He doesn't have be loyal to any particular garden in order to survive. On the other hand, women have to bear the babies and take primary responsibility in the upbringing and survival of those babies. If she mates with a male who is not willing to devote his time and energy to her, helping her raise and feed the babies, and protecting his family from predators in the wild, the chance of her and her offspring surviving is extremely slim.

I know this isn't caveman days anymore LOL, but I think you can still see the advantage for a woman to wait for a man who's brave, strong, confident and INTERESTED enough in her to make the first move. She can trust a man like this to be there for her in the long-run. Men can have their pick of women anytime they want. In fact, a man doesn't have to be interested in a woman to want to have sex with her and thus possibly impregnate her.

In short, men have to make the first move and women should play hard to get for the maintenance of society and the family and for the survival of humanity as a whole.

Blackipino's photo
Mon 02/21/11 11:12 AM
A lot of women who have had bad experiences with men will almost naturally react to a man's first advance by cutting her eyes.

And this goes for women of any race.

I dunno, when I picture someone cutting their eyes, I get the vibe like their thinkin "Oh great, here we go again!" Maybe your approach is unoriginal? You may very well be sincere in your interest in the lady, but if she is conventionally attractive, she probably gets hit on a lot and doesn't see what's different and unique about you and the last 10 guys who tried talking to her that day.

Be original and unique! Don't over-flatter her cuz she's probably heard it all before!

BOTTOM LINE: It's probably not even your fault, hun, don't worry. If a man approaches me and I'm not interested, I'm too nice and classy and respectful to cut my eyes at them. Any woman who is rude to you for trying to be nice doesn't deserve you or any good man for that matter.