Community > Posts By > sleepy_jean

sleepy_jean's photo
Tue 01/22/08 12:49 PM

oh thanks guys... :(
im 18

I was gonna say on the age debate that she doesn't look any younger than I do and I'm 18. But she cleared that up. laugh

sleepy_jean's photo
Mon 01/21/08 09:59 AM

People say its hard to do that but I don't see a big deal about it. I guess for me, its just a Christian that I decided to do it.

I agree, but one of my other reasons is that I couldn't see myself having sex with someone if I couldn't see myself spending the rest of my life with them.

sleepy_jean's photo
Mon 01/21/08 09:58 AM
I would date someone who's celibate. I have a tiny fear of intimacy anyway, so that would give me plenty of time to get over that. Then, who knows. By that time, he may have gotten sick of celibacy. But I don't want to have sex till I'm married anyway, so at least for now, it's not a huge issue.

sleepy_jean's photo
Mon 01/21/08 09:54 AM

Would you....

Date a smoker???

Date someone who didn't share your religion?

Date a person who did drugs??

Last guy I dated was a smoker who didn't share my religion and a recovering alcoholic. Not going down that road again. Although, he was polite enough not to smoke around me.

sleepy_jean's photo
Mon 01/21/08 09:43 AM
Whenever SHE is in the mood. happy

sleepy_jean's photo
Mon 01/21/08 09:41 AM

Normal is just a setting on a wash machine....

laugh laugh laugh

Amen. There's no such thing as a normal girl. We're different and crazy and that's why we're so dang loveable.

sleepy_jean's photo
Mon 01/21/08 09:16 AM

some women are looking for another woman lolz and trust me good women are just as hard to find as a good man!

Personally, as far as gender, I'll take what comes to me. But yeah, good people in general are hard to find. frown

sleepy_jean's photo
Mon 01/21/08 09:12 AM
"A man who make the women his world.

A man who calls her when she leaves 1 min later from your place or date to tell her u miss her already."

I don't really want a guy that clingy, personally. Heck, I want a guy that has a life outside of me. I don't want him to ditch me for his friends or work or whatever all the time, but occasionally, I want him to be away from me. I'd get sick of him if he was around all the time nad calling all the time.

sleepy_jean's photo
Mon 01/21/08 09:08 AM
"The one thing a woman HAS to know about someone before feeling attraction is this... ...that he's a MAN."

I dunno... Kate Moennig is no man, but boy... *drool*

sleepy_jean's photo
Mon 01/21/08 09:06 AM
You make it sound like women always treat guys badly. Like we think you're our little lapdogs and that men must break free from us.

But look. If I want a lapdog, I'll get an actual dog. They're much cuter. I have no desire to even be friends with someone that acts like they're my puppy and have to trail after me all the time.

sleepy_jean's photo
Mon 01/21/08 09:01 AM
Woo! MLK! Good man, good man. bigsmile Why aren't there more of those?

sleepy_jean's photo
Mon 01/21/08 08:52 AM
yawn

sleepy_jean's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:21 PM

*raises hand* I'm not a meth addict! lol

Kentucky's not nearly as bad as people make it out to be.

Yeah, all of those Kentucky stereotypes? They're supposed to be about Indiana, where they belong....!!

[Yeah, my ex-wife is from there, but I hold no grudges -- heh.]

:wink:

Where I come from, we make fun of West Virginia. lol

sleepy_jean's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:18 PM
Before you say yes or maybe to them, look at where they're from.

sleepy_jean's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:16 PM

I have run into LOTS of interesting people here, but they are all 897,000 miles away.

I actually have no way of knowing in anyone closer than that is interesting, since they won't talk to me!

But if I have to go by what I see in their Mutual Match profiles, I'd say a baboon with a pencil sharpener would be more interesting....

LOL

yea, i get wackjobs sometimes that say things like "Send me pics of your a$$" and junk that that. It's really no fun...

I hate when that happens, but it hasn't happened here yet for me. My profile actually says though, if you ask me bra size or what color my underwear is, I'll ignore you, so don't waste our time with it.

sleepy_jean's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:12 PM
*raises hand* I'm not a meth addict! lol

Kentucky's not nearly as bad as people make it out to be.

sleepy_jean's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:07 PM

'cause they're either taken or in other freaking states.. grumble

I hate when that happens. Grrr... grumble

sleepy_jean's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:06 PM

This is what I do....don't get depressed dear.....switch it from depressing to IMPLODING and get pissed off.....works for me.....

If I were my roommate, I'd rather live with sad Jean than pissed off Jean. I hate getting angry.

sleepy_jean's photo
Thu 01/17/08 04:52 PM
Gays need love too. What's wrong with finding it on the same site?

sleepy_jean's photo
Thu 01/17/08 04:51 PM
Well, it's not as if I think, "oh, a woman" and automatically rule her out. It's just who I like. It just so happens that only a few of people I like happen to be female.

Previous 1