Community > Posts By > artsmartwoman

artsmartwoman's photo
Mon 09/01/08 09:08 AM

There's always new stuff to learn

I know exactly what you mean. I love to learn new stuff. That is why it is exciting to be back in the thick of it again.

Me, too! I love school, and I am thinking of taking a sabattical and travelling with my boyfriend while he works and getting my Master's online.

Anyone tried an online degree?

Good luck with your school, Karen! think

artsmartwoman's photo
Mon 09/01/08 08:35 AM

Very funny! :angry:

Wait... That might not be such a bad idea after all. embarassed

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! My Gramma may sleep in that bed if her electricity goes out when the storm gets here. I am going to wash them with bleach RIGHT NOW!! sick

artsmartwoman's photo
Sun 08/31/08 03:20 PM
I'm sure that Ann was nutty before Ellen came along.

And it is generally a bad idea to lump all people of a certain group together based on a few. Sorry you had a bad experience.

I wish them long much happiness together, just as I do for any couple who takes the leap. flowers

artsmartwoman's photo
Sun 08/31/08 03:15 PM
I can't wait for the new season to start...one of the funniest comedies ever on TV.bigsmile

artsmartwoman's photo
Sun 08/31/08 03:13 PM
Eulogy was pretty funny.

The South Park movie always cracks me up.

artsmartwoman's photo
Sun 08/31/08 03:11 PM
I don't understand the question. what

artsmartwoman's photo
Sun 08/31/08 11:18 AM
I don't think it's odd at all for a man to not like sports. People don't always have to fit into some expected gender role, IMO.

Personally, I like college football, but I could care less if someone else does not. If you do, then cool let's talk football (LSU Tigers ROCK!!!), if not, then there are lots of other things I do like that I could have in common with another person.

artsmartwoman's photo
Sun 08/31/08 11:15 AM
spock spock spock

See the kind of "friend" he is???? lol :laughing:

Next time you come over, I am putting itching powder in the sheets of the guest room and Nair in your shampoo. pitchfork

artsmartwoman's photo
Sun 08/31/08 11:11 AM
Edited by artsmartwoman on Sun 08/31/08 11:11 AM
[quote/]art .. were you on the 'old place' as well? you joined here bout same time as me I see, but haven't been involved in the forums?

Yes, I am still on there, but it's boring and sucky because many of the funny folks, like Rick and Dan, are deleted or never around. I haven't been in the forums much here, but it looks like it'll be fun.

artsmartwoman's photo
Sun 08/31/08 10:52 AM
That's okay...I'll just take the stairs.

artsmartwoman's photo
Sun 08/31/08 09:32 AM
Bossier City :wink:

artsmartwoman's photo
Sun 08/31/08 09:24 AM
I cannot take responsibility for my actions or behavior, as everything I do is entirely the fault of my parents! lol

Just kidding. I'm usually pretty nice and not a trouble-maker. Diplomacy is my middle name (not really...that would be a stupid middle name).

I have had a profile here for a while, but I have not been posting or visiting much. I heard some of my pals were here, though, so I thought I'd give it a go. Hope the grass is greener here than it was in other places.

Bonjour! Aloha! Hola! Hello!

artsmartwoman's photo
Sun 08/31/08 09:11 AM
Do not believe anything this man says!!!

And I saw how you cropped me out of that fountain pic, dork! I guess I can forgive you since you put one in of Matt and I.

I'm gonna go start my own newbie thread...it's stinky in here, just like it was in my house after you were here for a few days. Hmmmmmmm...

artsmartwoman's photo
Thu 10/18/07 04:19 AM
Hi! I am new here, too. I hear that some of my friends are on this site. And hopefully I'll make some new ones, too!