Community > Posts By > MissJane

MissJane's photo
Sat 10/20/07 01:55 AM
Isn't that part of the whole problem .... so many people are lonely, and can't find comfort in their own skin (unfortunately, I'm probably one of them - however I am trying hard to not be - I don't need anyone to complete me, I need to complete myself!).

MissJane's photo
Sat 10/20/07 01:49 AM
Well at least us Aussie's are on this thing at a sensible time of day ...... It's not 3am here!

MissJane's photo
Sat 10/20/07 01:45 AM
Well said sincerman51. That's sort of where I was trying to get as well (aside from the general chit-chat)

Love is so enormous, you cant be sure anything is real if its not in 'real-life'

MissJane's photo
Sat 10/20/07 01:41 AM
God I hope not ... what will the children think?

A little off topic dont you think?

Perhaps not - perhaps this is what we were talking about the whole time - pity one of us isn't a bloke!

MissJane's photo
Sat 10/20/07 01:40 AM
That's funny - for a while I thought I was stalking you!

MissJane's photo
Sat 10/20/07 01:37 AM
you should

MissJane's photo
Sat 10/20/07 01:35 AM
How can anyone really be certain they are in love .... love is so intangible. You certainly can't be in love with someone you are chatting to by computer.

You can find potential, you can share interests and perspectives, beliefs and desires, but at the end of the day, when we're in here, we are considering our responses before we send them, we can phrase our response just right, so how can yoou be sure the person you think you have the potential to love, isn't just writing what you want to hear, the way you want to hear it. You may be honest and open and yourself, but there is no guarantees that everyone else is doing the same thing .... and that's where the problems starts!

MissJane's photo
Sat 10/20/07 01:26 AM
why not

MissJane's photo
Sat 10/20/07 01:18 AM
Hi Pinkdane - I'm new at this too. A bit shy wandering around the traps .... but there are so many interesting peoplpe in the world, it's always good to hear what people have to say. I hope you find it more interesting this time round! I'm certainly trying to! Jane

MissJane's photo
Tue 10/16/07 04:16 AM
Hi - just thought I would pop in and see who was about.

I am new to all of this stuff, so not really sure what everyone talks about, but would be happy just to talk and see what's going on.

Im a long way from most of you - living downunder, but any conversation is worth listening too!

Hope you will say hello!

All friends welcome!

2 Next