Community > Posts By > funvendorguy

funvendorguy's photo
Sat 06/18/11 12:41 AM

I had a real life stalker once.
He died, it's really weird when your stalker dies....

think drinks rofl

funvendorguy's photo
Sat 06/18/11 12:39 AM

Here I come @2kids laugh ..,jk

I do so hope you're kidding. That is exactly what my stalker would sayscared sad tears devil noway embarassed explode huh frustrated what surprised slaphead ill

funvendorguy's photo
Fri 06/17/11 11:03 AM

I have had a stalker & NO its not easy at all to get rid of them.

Blocked phone numbers & they figure out how to get at you from another number.

Change number they come to my home, around the corner or what not.
Traded in my car for a different model...he saw it sneaking into my garage and came back with a knife thinking there was another mans car in my garage!

I live on a main street and he has alot of friends and family all whom I have completely cut ties with, yet they always report back to him on any changes to my house. If there are any lights on, if there is a car parked out front etc....

Restraining orders are hard to get unless there has been a direct threat or actual violence. HE said she said doesnt work here. And like I said, he can stalk through other people.

The only thing that made it stop was him finding someone else to bother.

If the economy wasnt so horrible, I would have sold my house long ago and been long gone out of this county.

But, PLEASE dont ever minimize the victim of stalking. You have been fortunate enough not to have been vicimized. That is great...but dont think it is an easy thing to rid your life of. Its not!

I know what you say here. I had to do some of the ugliest things that I've ever done to just HOPE that she would go away, nope?? Even tried the reverse psychology thing(where you are really into them too) all that did was make her miss me. Sometimes IT really isn't love but some infatuation with the sex or something, but they all need to get a life of their own.

funvendorguy's photo
Fri 06/17/11 10:55 AM

I could use some new ones. Maybe I'll start taking applications.

You Really have some great ones, Loving it!!:laughing:

funvendorguy's photo
Fri 06/17/11 10:53 AM

you're quite a dish yourself :wink:

Eye pleasing is not necessarily
palate pleasing.

I hear that! Some of the ugliest women I have been with were the ones that others thought were "HOT". But to each their own.

funvendorguy's photo
Fri 06/17/11 08:04 AM

scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared

It is so true how the ways of being romantic in the past has turned into being a creepoid!

funvendorguy's photo
Fri 06/17/11 08:02 AM

Oh yeah love stalkers, I capture them for thirty days, once thirty days are up, they never return . . . . Strange?

Nice!rofl

funvendorguy's photo
Fri 06/17/11 07:47 AM
We all hate them, so why are there so many? I really don't get what people get out of stalking someone? frustrated
However it is always fun to hear stories of your stalker Experiences. I'm not sure if mine is done yet, so I'll let you tell me about yours first.
Have funpitchfork

funvendorguy's photo
Tue 06/07/11 09:18 PM

If anyone knows the value of money it would be a professional prostitute. laugh

(and I'm not talking about a hooker with a pimp either.)

I'm talking about a woman who knows about money and how to manage it.

Then there are women in business who sleep their way to the top of a company. They are also professional prostitutes even if they don't think of themselves as one.

Power in business has a lot to do with who is sleeping with who, not about what you know or how much education you have.

Though I agree, you are a bit offtopic (y is it a mad face?)

funvendorguy's photo
Tue 06/07/11 07:16 AM

If they are "ex" strippers or prostitutes what is wrong with that? Huge accommpishment to those ladies if they are able to break into the established work enviroment, they wouldnt have done otherwise if they had a choice...now that they do, don't deny them a better life. Don't be a hater or a judge, unless you are ready to be judged yourself.

Yeh I was wondering the same thing,

Does it mean that just because I was a prostitute that you wouldnt hire me.
Do I not work as well, am I slower, less educated, what exactly makes me unqualified just because of past experiences.

Seem a pretty strange reason not to hire me, or be friends with me...

Well thats just my opinion ...

What makes you so qualified then? Truly, do you believe that you could accurately control my finances, and insurance? I dont think that you could, sorry. I never said that you would't or couldn't be a friend, I've dated three ex-strippers, but those three all had some kind of issue that kept them from being anything real??? Good luck to those who feel that they are ready to lose the extreme low part of their lives. But make sure that you are ready to move on, cant be a hooker in the norm of society.

funvendorguy's photo
Tue 06/07/11 07:09 AM

I remember working under the "Badge" too, I did Special Agent work for Homeland Security back in '04. They do a comprehensive check on everybody. But my point is to make sure that the individual coming into Your Home and looking into Your Finances is the person that you want. Been Verified allows you to check Their credit report too. Do you want someone who cant control their own finances to be your financial advisor? Pinnacol Insurance got hit hard by this fact too!

This is true you would think that anyone working for mortgage companies would have some kind of background check. Not always found out when we were refinancing a few years ago. That the agent had been charged with embezzling tons of money form clients. NEEDLESS TO SAY. I went ballistic on the company. And they then had No problem lettin gme out of the refinance agreement. I say google everyones names. And you can search all Dept. of Corrections sites for free (any state).

wow...i work for a bank, an i certainly had to undergo a full background check to get my job.

You can go to Been Verified (I'm not sponsoring anything here) and get a complete background check that includes a Credit Report on the person who is there to check your finances. Found that some of the people on a local NYL, Pinnacol employee list are even on well-fare, yeah well-fare, and they are supposed to be your financial advisors???

funvendorguy's photo
Mon 06/06/11 08:01 AM

Uhh... I will be applying Monday morning to New York Life!

thanks for the info!waving

Go for it waving
I didn't mean that the company is bad because they get a few who slip through the cracks. Wish you the best and be your bestshades

funvendorguy's photo
Fri 06/03/11 11:00 AM
I remember working under the "Badge" too, I did Special Agent work for Homeland Security back in '04. They do a comprehensive check on everybody. But my point is to make sure that the individual coming into Your Home and looking into Your Finances is the person that you want. Been Verified allows you to check Their credit report too. Do you want someone who cant control their own finances to be your financial advisor? Pinnacol Insurance got hit hard by this fact too!

funvendorguy's photo
Fri 06/03/11 05:56 AM
Always do a background check on the individual that you are doing business with. Come to find out that New York Life will hire anyone that applies. They hire people from ex prostitute/strippers on Well-Fare, to Petey the pedophile (who's real interest is your kids)!! Do yourself a favor and make sure you know who you let in your home and in your finances. Research them, they research you!winking

funvendorguy's photo
Wed 06/01/11 07:26 AM

Having fun on this, so any one please let me know what ya think.:smile:

Great, Was able to get a couple of pictures up that are clear. So, the question now is "Just how ugly am I?" shades

funvendorguy's photo
Thu 05/26/11 08:43 PM
Anybody in Golden?? have been to a few new places, met some good people, but what else is there to do??:banana:

funvendorguy's photo
Thu 05/26/11 07:14 AM
Having fun on this, so any one please let me know what ya think.:smile:

funvendorguy's photo
Thu 05/19/11 12:34 PM
OK try this one, it came out clear:banana:

funvendorguy's photo
Thu 05/19/11 11:56 AM
New problem, I really dont have any other photos, I'm always the one taking pictures, so...give me a bit and I'll get some on here, Hopefully a little clearer too.

funvendorguy's photo
Fri 05/13/11 08:12 AM
You;re very kind and helpful, thanks will give it a try :)