Blame the Republicans or El Nino!

:angry: I am a republican noway

Maybe thats your problem noway laugh laugh

Kg1's photo
Tue 04/01/08 08:16 PM
thats an oldie

Kg1's photo
Tue 04/01/08 07:53 PM
you ussually only need to change it every 300 if you drive on a dirt road or in traffic a lot ... but the best thing for your car is to change the oil on a regular basis its the most important part of your engine.. howevver if your doing before every 3000 your going a little over board

Kg1's photo
Tue 04/01/08 06:42 PM
Just a swingin...

Kg1's photo
Mon 03/31/08 10:08 PM
Edited by Kg1 on Mon 03/31/08 10:09 PM
ok there is always a silver lining... just think of it this ways its a good day because you found out that he is an idiot today instead of 5 years from now with a baby on the way... and now you get to have some fun with some of us better sorts on here.. there is always a silver lining... drinker

Kg1's photo
Mon 03/31/08 10:00 PM

noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil indifferent indifferent indifferent indifferent indifferent indifferent indifferent indifferent indifferent indifferent indifferent indifferent indifferent indifferent indifferent indifferent indifferent indifferent indifferent indifferent indifferent indifferent indifferent indifferent indifferent indifferent indifferent indifferent indifferent Not very funny, sorryglasses

yeah that was a little weak.. should have actually picked a bad team like the Raiders or the Niners

Kg1's photo
Thu 03/20/08 08:01 PM
PEPSI all the way coke leaves me witha nasty after taste

Kg1's photo
Thu 03/20/08 07:50 PM
I'm just guessing here but... Bobbi JO???

Kg1's photo
Thu 03/20/08 07:44 PM
I think I would have said something to the effect of .. Geez I guess you really don't like public restrooms do ya... need a bucket with that? happy

Kg1's photo
Fri 03/14/08 04:17 PM
Rehab for murderers... HA you think the people they killed can have rehab and everything be ok... naa don't think so... plus there is no such thing as rehab in jail... it ussually just teaches people to be better criminals, more sadistic, and racist.... prison is all about race and gang affiliation

Kg1's photo
Fri 03/14/08 04:11 PM
WEll this is a tough one because every now and then and inocent person does get sent to jail, however, we still have to try and trust the system for the most part. I say a person should be limited to only three apeals and 10 years to do so.. if they can't do it by then.. its time to say bye bye.. the biggest problem are those that stay on death row for 20 -30 + years doing apeal after apeal.... just waisting taxpayer money. And I agree that child molestors and murderers should be tortured first...

Kg1's photo
Thu 03/13/08 09:38 PM
Edited by Kg1 on Thu 03/13/08 09:39 PM
sorry I was already well into adulthood at that time didn't watch much disney

Kg1's photo
Thu 03/13/08 09:24 PM
too many drugs

Kg1's photo
Thu 03/13/08 08:36 PM
Maybe she shouldn't act like a 15 year old and then he wouldn't treat her as such.... by acting like a 15 yr old I mean being almost 20 and thinking she has to lie about being a virgin.. either say thats my business or just say "Yes dad I'm an adult.. I like to screw " "SO sue me"
LOLdrinker

Kg1's photo
Thu 03/13/08 12:24 AM
Yeah either that or they don't want their hubby to see their pic on here LOL

Kg1's photo
Thu 03/13/08 12:16 AM

This is the last time I will post in this thread, but I have one last thing I would like to add. i cannot believe that ladies would come in here and encourage this. Let me break it down.

Non trusting man = jealous man=controlling man=misery, and potentially abusive behavior. The footing you set in the beginning of a realtionship is usually how it plays out. Be anything less than a happy, mutually agreeable, trusting relationship to begin with and it will end badly. I am out of this, my last $.02

Rob seems to have a good head on his shoulders and knows what hes talking about here... Kudos Bro nice to see... I'm not the only one... Not braggin or anything..:wink: drinker

Kg1's photo
Thu 03/13/08 12:12 AM
Edited by Kg1 on Thu 03/13/08 12:13 AM

Well, we decided that when we meet, we are going to see if we click as well as we do on the phone. If so, then we are going to work things out. But I just want to prove to him that he can trust me. Is there anything special that all guys wish a woman would do when they first meet?

Well I hope this isn't the case, But I tend to know guys.. and him saying how much hes been hurt and how hes been cheated on... may be a ploy for you trust him more then you should... you are obviously very much a heart on your sleeve type and he may sense an easy pray... sorry it sounds bad but guys are assholes sometimes,, well most times... be carefull.
However if he is sincere then he just needs time and friendship, he is now where near ready for a relationship wih intimacy.. GO SUPER SLOW MOTION

Kg1's photo
Thu 03/13/08 12:02 AM
Edited by Kg1 on Thu 03/13/08 12:02 AM
Mee tooo Err me Three

Kg1's photo
Thu 03/13/08 12:01 AM

Kg1's photo
Wed 03/12/08 11:59 PM
Edited by Kg1 on Thu 03/13/08 12:00 AM
remember that show??