Community > Posts By > Barbrossa

Barbrossa's photo
Mon 10/08/18 04:58 AM
I say old bean, as we say in England, you are a charmer sir. Look here old boy, one must present oneself to the ladies as if meeting the Queen of England sir. You must present oneself in top hat and tails good sir, and one must be prepared to spend the Queen's Shilling for a meal and the finest champagne sir. One must be ready to humble oneself old chap, bow one's head and swallow one's pride if one is rejected good sir.

Barbrossa's photo
Mon 10/08/18 04:47 AM
(Previously Posted On "Rate My Profile") But i think this belongs here. It's a new age, new freedoms, new expectations. Women these days have (thank god) the choice to choose their style of relationship without being looked down upon or judged by others. But men i feel have not changed that much, they still want their cake and to eat it too. I see every day on women's profiles the very stern message that men are not to contact them looking for casual contacts. On other profiles women want only casual contact, but with loving caring intimacy and loyalty. Still others state that they want just friendship. Are men to read between the lines here?. Or is it best to always ask in the first message exactly what the female seeks, but at the risk of sounding overtly sexual or like a perv before the real conversation has actually started. Does casual contact mean now and then but also for love making, or does it mean (don't get any ideas about owning me or controlling me)?. Can two people be really close, but meet up just two or three times a week?. Is it also ok to tell a casual lover that you love them, but that nothing has changed, it's still casual?. Is it more acceptable these days to have more than one lover, but to be loved equally by more than one person?. Finally, do women in the new age expect more than one lover at a time, but to be adored equally by both lovers, without hassle or insecurity?.