Community > Posts By > lonelyshorty

lonelyshorty's photo
Sun 03/23/08 01:34 AM
what kind of games? I like rpgs.

As for movies, I love anything from 300 to The Notebook to Spiderman to Without a Paddle

lonelyshorty's photo
Sun 03/23/08 01:31 AM
video games and I like to watch movies

lonelyshorty's photo
Sun 03/23/08 01:29 AM
Let me make something clear here. First of all, NO I am not desperate for anyone. I have very high standards. Secondly, I dated the 23 year old in December. He left me. The one in Canada left me. I didnt put anyone on the back burner. I turned the other guy down b/c I dont feel right by putting people on the back burner.

lonelyshorty's photo
Sun 03/23/08 01:20 AM

Im sorry but you cant expect a guy in another state or country to be in a serious relationship with someone they have never met. Its just not realistic... try someone closer you can actually meet!

The problem is that NO guy from my state talks to me. sad Well execpt for the Captain but hes taken.

Dammit I wish I lived closer to Mirrorsad

lonelyshorty's photo
Sun 03/23/08 01:18 AM
Edited by lonelyshorty on Sun 03/23/08 01:18 AM
well Sweetie the only people I have seen posting from Idaho, are two older women and a guy, but hes taken.

lonelyshorty's photo
Sun 03/23/08 01:17 AM
Well, lets see, I dated a 23 year old for about a week, and then he disappeared. Now this guy is 30 and hes an a**hole.

I think my biggest problem is that I wear my heart on my sleeves and I cant help it.

I wonder if the guy I turned down still wants to go out....

lonelyshorty's photo
Sun 03/23/08 01:07 AM
Edited by lonelyshorty on Sun 03/23/08 01:09 AM
So in January I started talking all serious to this guy. He lived in Canada. Long story short, he dumped me about a month after we started talking, and without a reason. Then a couple of hours later he was talking all serious to another woman in the forums.

The day of Valentines Day, I started talking to another guy. He lived in Cali. He was amazing and I seriously thought there was a chance with this guy. WELL, there isnt one. He sent me a text tonight that said he just got laid by some chick. HELLLO? DID I HEAR YOU RIGHT? I turned down a date with a nice guy that lived here in IDAHO because of him.

GUESS WHAT ITS BEEN ABOUT A MONTH AND A WEEK. And once again I'm gonna be in a I hate men mood again.

I thought guys got more mature with age, but I guess there are A**holes at any age group

Why cant I keep a guy longer than two freakin months?

lonelyshorty's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:59 PM

It's sara bereillis. I forget how to spell the last name sorry. You were talking about the orignal posted one right?

Yes thank you!!!! Sorry Shorty, I'm sure Martina had one like it but I don't think it was the same one... This girl is all on her own from what I've heard...

Its okay I was talking about what Camboyala said. Thats what I was thinking of. Maybe Sara's song is better than Martinas b/c the one that she sings is so annoying

lonelyshorty's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:50 PM
oh yeah just like wikipedia is reliable.........

lonelyshorty's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:38 PM
Still working on that but hey I'm 20 so I'm still young

4 months and 6 days I'm gonna be 21 wooohooooooo

lonelyshorty's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:31 PM
Oh okay, but I know Martia McBride came out with a version of that song awhile ago

lonelyshorty's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:29 PM
Its Martina McBride who sang it like 2 or 3 years ago

lonelyshorty's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:27 PM

I wouldn't be calling that person a friend.
Friends support you not dis you.

So sorry Mirror, just tell him you're not settling but waiting for the right one. You'll find her you're a sweetie.

drinker

Yeah and the right one lives in Idaholaugh laugh laugh

lonelyshorty's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:14 PM
I know why I'm single.........Because Mirror and I live to far apart. Hopfully when I finish school then maybe we could be togetherbigsmile

lonelyshorty's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:07 PM

at least u have a better shot at finding a date than me. A wii can be had anytime dates are rare :wink: laugh

maybe but its a rare find to get a woman thats willing to play co op in a game with youbigsmile

I can't even get a date nevermind a girl who likes videogames laugh laugh :wink: :wink:

Aw I'm sure you will find someone

lonelyshorty's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:06 PM

i beg your pardon??...i never promised you a rose garden..

god I hate that songgrumble

lonelyshorty's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:04 PM

at least u have a better shot at finding a date than me. A wii can be had anytime dates are rare :wink: laugh

maybe but its a rare find to get a woman thats willing to play co op in a game with youbigsmile

lonelyshorty's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:02 PM
you suck I want a wii so badly but I'm brokegrumble

lonelyshorty's photo
Wed 03/19/08 09:58 PM
sounds like fun but I dont like smash bros for the game cube

lonelyshorty's photo
Wed 03/19/08 09:56 PM
hence why we are all here at this time of night

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25