lonelyshorty's photo
Mon 05/19/08 10:21 PM
Yeah uh, dont really need to know, because I dont need mine to be any bigger

lonelyshorty's photo
Mon 05/19/08 10:07 PM
even I did and I'm almost 21

lonelyshorty's photo
Mon 05/19/08 09:58 PM
You can never replace Bob Barker, thats like replacing Indiana Jones, it will never be better.

lonelyshorty's photo
Mon 05/19/08 09:44 PM
Idaho drivers THEY SUCK

People who dont know how to control their kids, i.e. there was a guy who was letting his kid scream on the top of his lungs and didnt do anything to make him stop or say anything to his kid

People who dont know how to take their crying kid out of the theater

lonelyshorty's photo
Mon 05/19/08 09:34 PM
my stupid dog not settling down or thinking too much about life and the what ifs

lonelyshorty's photo
Mon 05/19/08 09:28 PM
Single and taking applicationsbigsmile

lonelyshorty's photo
Mon 05/19/08 08:37 PM
laugh laugh laugh

lonelyshorty's photo
Mon 05/19/08 08:23 PM
blueberries or poppyseed yum

Hi Johnbigsmile

lonelyshorty's photo
Mon 05/19/08 08:14 PM
moviesbigsmile

lonelyshorty's photo
Mon 05/19/08 08:03 PM
its good to see you too.

I have been working a lot but on the plus side I have all of my debt paid off to my mombigsmile

lonelyshorty's photo
Mon 05/19/08 08:02 PM
Guess what??????????

I'm backbigsmile

It has been a long tim since I have been on here

lonelyshorty's photo
Sun 03/23/08 02:21 AM
Alright for one I dont need anger management classes. I was already annoyed and I do admit it hurts to know the truth, but I am maturing as I get older. And I do admit I was coming on here for sympathy, but we all have to grow up someday.

Thank you all for the advice and I will try to figure out what I did wrong. drinker

lonelyshorty's photo
Sun 03/23/08 02:13 AM
No i just dont like getting fu*king made fun of when I'm pissed

lonelyshorty's photo
Sun 03/23/08 02:11 AM
YOU KNOW I CAME ON HERE TO GET ADVICE AND NOT TO BE ACCUSED OF ME LIKING TO BE THE FU*KING VICTIM. NOR TO GET MADE FUN OF.

I CAME ON HERE TO GET ADVICE AND SYMPATHY. I HAVE GOTTEN IT FROM EVERYONE BUT YOU.

YOU KNOW WHAT I HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE NIGHT AND A PLESANT EASTER JESS.

lonelyshorty's photo
Sun 03/23/08 02:08 AM
Edited by lonelyshorty on Sun 03/23/08 02:08 AM

Well, lets see, I dated a 23 year old for about a week, and then he disappeared. Now this guy is 30 and hes an a**hole.

I think my biggest problem is that I wear my heart on my sleeves and I cant help it.

I wonder if the guy I turned down still wants to go out....

I think that actually you quite enjoy being the victim, and blaming men for all your woes...it's easier than having to look at your own faults...

Hm, Ok lets see..........hmmmm I know I am very indepentdent, stubborn, wear my heart on my sleeves, I dont wear make up, I have OCD about somethings, I love movies, I dont drink, I dont smoke, I am NOT clingy, or needy, I can survive on my own, um, what else? Shall I go on or do you want me to describe my lifes story?

NOW TELL ME SOMETHING WHO THE FU** LIKES TO BE HURT WITH EVERY RELATIONSHIP THEY HAVE EVER BEEN IN? WHO THE FU** LIKES TO BE THE UM WHAT DID YOU CALL THE 'VICTIM'? HM TELL ME THAT

btw this isnt to you yellowrose

lonelyshorty's photo
Sun 03/23/08 01:45 AM
Yeah, what can I change if I dont know what to change or what I did wrong? Most people arent that honest and will not say oh hey I didnt like when you did this or this.

And yeah I am blaming him b/c he could have chosen not to sleep with her.

lonelyshorty's photo
Sun 03/23/08 01:41 AM
Very funny Mirror

lonelyshorty's photo
Sun 03/23/08 01:38 AM
No, yellow rose. I flat out turned him down, I never said oh hey it might not work out with the other guy. I havent even talked to him since. I am not keeping him on the back burner. Hes single and he said you know if something doesnt work out then I am here. I never promised him anything

lonelyshorty's photo
Sun 03/23/08 01:36 AM
Well, I didnt really talk to the first guy consistanly. It was more or less if we were online at the same time. He knew there was someone else I was talking to.

As for the sleeping with them part, I dont sleep with a guy that soon anyway.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25