Community > Posts By > Norrin

Norrin's photo
Sun 10/21/07 12:31 PM
if you want to scan a document it will usually scan as a picture and the only way to change a picture is within an imaging program such as adobe photoshop, fireworks,illustrator, freehand, corel draw, even some gimp applications. The best thing to do is recreate the document in word. You could also import the picture into illustrator, word or freehand and copy it piece by piece with text, dividing lines, tables whatever. However if you are limited to what you have I would recreate it by hand in word. my tow cents.

Nuff Said,
Frank

Norrin's photo
Sun 10/21/07 12:24 PM
Ok the necessity of suffering and dying was two fold. First it was like GOD needed to experience what being human was all about, the pain, tribulation, fears, hopes joy, sadness etc. The reason Jesus had to die was to redeem man. Man could not be redeemed unless Jesus died and was able to DESCEND into HELL, RISE and "take man with him into eternity" In otherwords he had to descend into hell to bring man out of it. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it. 2much4u, he didn't succumb to the devil he conquered him after all he went down and escaped just as he allowed us to do by dying for us

Nuff said
Frank