Community > Posts By > jlyric

jlyric's photo
Tue 02/01/11 06:48 PM
reminds me of an old school wrestler, brother ray from team 3d

jlyric's photo
Sat 01/29/11 09:28 PM
game art and design at the art institute, im awesome at environments and storylines!

jlyric's photo
Sat 01/29/11 09:17 PM
personally i feel like with this generation women are showing a little more masculine tratis and men showing more feminine traits; men are seemingly becoming more sensitive, women are more aggressive and independant (they were before, but im talking bout they will stomp a btch if they try to mess with their pay). there's nothing wrong with it though, perrsonally i think it may just make us closer to one another gender wise

jlyric's photo
Sat 01/29/11 09:14 PM
i used to be when i was younger, now its like i feel liking im digging my own grave every hour. dramatic yes, but after being alone so long (and not just in a romantic sense) it becomes overwhelming

jlyric's photo
Sat 01/29/11 09:14 PM
i used to be when i was younger, now its like i feel liking im digging my own grave every hour. dramatic yes, but after being alone so long (and not just in a romantic sense) it becomes overwhelming

jlyric's photo
Sat 01/29/11 07:07 AM
I tend not to be cliquish, even if I have something in common in others I like to do OTHER THINGS TOO, and cliques tend to just focus on that one thing. I'm a lone wolf at heart shades

jlyric's photo
Sat 01/29/11 06:55 AM
Edited by jlyric on Sat 01/29/11 07:05 AM
true, this is overwhelming honestly. getting older doesn't help too, it just makes dating more... advanced lets say.

@NyteFlame - I took her for something to eat, we talkeed, went to the park to relax, we were playing around when i fell on the hill trying to carry her up there. it was bad... just so bad; another woman i went to her house, we talked, she cooked somethin, i ended up swaying the conversation to something weird because the tree outside her house had a big *** cavity with yellow stuff leaking out from the inside, i think that killed it; to be honest i think i either have bad timing or luck with these things, i just rly want to get to know a woman and try to see if its possible to have a relationship with her; im not trying to complicate it with sex so early (cuz i did that before and that blew up in my face)

I think I'm just self-destructive in dating.

jlyric's photo
Wed 01/26/11 08:34 PM
im used to it by now; just want one v-day with sum1

jlyric's photo
Wed 01/26/11 07:16 AM
Turn around for the answer

jlyric's photo
Tue 01/25/11 09:28 PM
I'm in! *smacks the law on the craps table cuz he making the biggest gamble of his life lol*

jlyric's photo
Tue 01/25/11 09:16 PM
Edited by jlyric on Tue 01/25/11 09:19 PM
your looks kill girl, thank god ur trying to be a paramedic cuz i think u need to revive me

jlyric's photo
Tue 01/25/11 09:15 PM
I need you to...

PIMP

MY

PROFILE!

Or just rate it. Idc. lol

jlyric's photo
Tue 01/25/11 09:09 PM
u dont think ur pretty? you have to look in the mirror again and recognize that u are a goddess

jlyric's photo
Tue 01/25/11 08:34 PM
cherry apple pie

jlyric's photo
Tue 01/25/11 08:28 PM
ive done that but i never get too far; i mean i know i make mistakes like this one time i was carrying this girl and i went too far and tried to run up a hill with her n ended up dropping her instead, that was a bad idea. But I'm natural; i dont act like someone else, i dont try to act like an arrogant *** or stuck up; maybe being me is the problem, maybe i dont put in enuff effort, i dont know. Women reading this, please understand this is the frustrations of a young, african american male, barely in his prime that is having difficulty understanding you... YOU'RE TOO CONFUSING!

jlyric's photo
Tue 01/25/11 08:08 PM
ud think chicago would be more exciting

jlyric's photo
Tue 01/25/11 08:01 PM
Seriously, I cannot get my mind wrapped around dating. I've dated a few times and its just not working for me. I've been single too long and I just want to meet someone. It shouldn't be that hard. Why is it hard to date?