Community > Posts By > 1991Geek

1991Geek's photo
Thu 02/10/11 07:05 PM
:) seamac.. thank you youve been amazingly helpfull tonight .. its allways nice to share problems but its amazing when sum1 you dont even know can make you smile by just showing that people care :) i hope i can repay the favor semac iam off to bed its 3 o clock in the uk in the morning soo ill say it again thanks,you made me smile :) night

1991Geek's photo
Thu 02/10/11 06:07 PM
you sound like youve had it ruff :(
but its intresting to know that its not just me that gets those thoughts like helplessness and feelign allmost depresed you dont know what to do with yourself and it doesnt help that ur completly wrecked so tired and it feels like youve been hit by a bus..
iam lucky in some sence iam under the " royal brompton hospital" in london its the best hospital for allergies in the UK.
another question for you :P .. i have to take constant meds . do you ?@ seamac

1991Geek's photo
Thu 02/10/11 05:50 PM
haha thanks :) mind if i ask what actuly happens to you when you take penicillin .. i mean i presume its similar your lips swell then tounge then face then body .. then your arms go purple .. then you wake up in a hospital bed ? or is it diffrent from you ?

1991Geek's photo
Thu 02/10/11 05:26 PM
Hey all :)
Basically all my life I've been anaphylactic to palm oil, coconuts and poultry weird combo but cant be helped I've all ways carried around my epi pen and i tend to go into hospital about 4 to 6 times a month depending on how much time i spend around people(if i dont go to hospital i will die , i have died a few times ).. Its got allot worse as I've got older now i cant be in the same room as anything to do with coconut the other 2 aren't as bad but their still fatal if i come into contact with them, coconuts different be it shampoo,food,body lotion u name it if iam in the same room i have very little time to get outta that room before i start to swell then require a ambulance.
My question is, Know anyone else that also has acute anaphylaxis to coconut would be nice to know ? anyway give me your thoughts :)

1991Geek's photo
Thu 02/10/11 05:12 PM
wooow that angel .. did you really design that yourself .. if so fair play to you amazing talent :)hmm wish it was a bigger pic tho

1991Geek's photo
Thu 02/10/11 04:58 PM
would steal hotbabybr from ash and take her on a plane as to where would be a secret tho :)

1991Geek's photo
Thu 02/10/11 04:55 PM
to be honest any hand drawn angel .. dragon.. or just in general a creature of your own design would love too see any of the above :)

1991Geek's photo
Thu 02/10/11 04:26 PM
snowboarding

1991Geek's photo
Thu 02/10/11 04:24 PM
You any good with mytical stuff :P ?

1991Geek's photo
Thu 02/10/11 04:06 PM

I know exactly what you are going through. Going through life just feeling like you're existing without any purpose. Being at parties, picnics & 12 step programs didn't help with the lonliness. Because I always held back making friends & don't trust but a few people. Changing jobs, friends, etc didn't help. I met a man & have gone on the road with him traveling so far to 2 different states for weeks at a time. I'm feeling a sense of belonging & realize for the first time I am grouped with people I understand & who understands & accepts me for who I am. I really have no idea if because this change of lifestyle is so new to me that I find it interesting or if it'll pass & the lonliness will return. Traveling, not worrying about tomorrow. Much like the gypsies I guess!! Anyway's so far it's working for me! I hope this is what I'm meant to do because I love it. Right now I'm sitting in some backwoods country town & still enjoying the simplicity of life!!

Glad your finding a way to get past it :)

1991Geek's photo
Thu 02/10/11 04:02 PM
Curious to life

1991Geek's photo
Tue 02/08/11 08:10 PM
i totaly agree with that the way he wrote it allmost left me feelign inspired

1991Geek's photo
Tue 02/08/11 06:33 PM
noo dont say that i actuly some what wanted it to be a adolescent phase made it easyier to understand :P

1991Geek's photo
Tue 02/08/11 06:26 PM
thanks for the birthday wishes :P and thanks for confirming iam just as i fort going thru a adolescent phase of growing up ha how fail

1991Geek's photo
Tue 02/08/11 06:18 PM
its a feeling that does pass then .. soo mayb its just to do with the fact iam turning 20 on the 14th of feb .. hmm thanks actuly helped somethign to think about anyway explains it even if just a little

1991Geek's photo
Tue 02/08/11 06:12 PM
no iam not a Holden Caufield and i havent read it mayb ill give it a read.. i have quite a few freinds girls and guys just i dont know mayb i put it across not as it is in my head

1991Geek's photo
Tue 02/08/11 06:01 PM
Do you ever feel alone even though your surounded by freinds and famly.. you ever just feel somethings missing and you cant quite work out what. mayb the words not alone mayb the word to use is lonely but i cant shake this feeling .. i .. well i just wonderd really anyone else felt like this ? Its weird sometimes it goes away when you can ocupie yourself with something but it allways comes back. At 1st i fort i was just feeling low but i dont allways feel sad when this feeling creeps its way into my head.. iam baberling on anyone have any thoughts on my meesed up babberlings ?

1991Geek's photo
Tue 01/25/11 06:59 PM
hi :)

1991Geek's photo
Tue 01/25/11 06:49 PM
sounds fun :P .. u really like emotes lol

1991Geek's photo
Tue 01/25/11 06:42 PM
Hey just signed up to the site just kinda curous as to what to do on here oO