Community > Posts By > magalin

magalin's photo
Fri 01/11/08 11:04 AM
Edited by magalin on Fri 01/11/08 11:04 AM
just pondering here....why are people so lazy with their profile?
.."email me and I'll tell you"..."I'll fill this in later"..."if you really want to know message me"...
no wonder they can't get a date...
I can just see how that would work at a real coffee shop....
enter cute girl...
sees cute boy
girl says,"hi cute boy,how are you?.."
cute boy says,"email me and I'll tell you"...
cute girl backs away slowly fearing that cute boy is actually crazy boy and may stab her with a stir stick...(nah..that would take effort)noway

magalin's photo
Fri 01/11/08 10:46 AM
play tourist in your own town... if you hit certain places on the right days they are often lower priced if not entirely free...
try a site like this one to get you started
http://www.wegoplaces.com/TNClarksville_Region_535.aspx

magalin's photo
Fri 01/11/08 10:31 AM
mmmm amy's....the burritos can be a bit hard to cook though...rubber rice anyone?

magalin's photo
Fri 08/03/07 02:07 PM
Yay Sonoma state...although I am at the JC still and heading to San Francisco when I am done..

magalin's photo
Fri 08/03/07 02:00 PM
Looks only matter if I want to have a sexual relationship with someone.... there's many people I love, but if I am not sexually attracted to them then they fall into my favorite category.............Friends!!!

magalin's photo
Fri 08/03/07 01:35 PM
So I live an hour away, but am always looking for new places to go and new people to meet

magalin's photo
Fri 08/03/07 01:19 PM
What's he up to now? I was at 754 last friday flew into the stands to the left of us...my voice was wrecked for a week...

magalin's photo
Fri 08/03/07 12:58 PM
I always find it amusing when people presume that their opinion is the way of the world...allow me to share a few things I've learned...
1) If everyone liked the same type then we would all look alike.. the ones that weren't considered beautiful would cease to propagate.
2) Sarcasm can be as good of a defense as a knife...sometimes better...you can reach a soul with it.
3) Different women dress up for different reasons...to feel better about themselves usually..not to impress anyone else.
4) So do men!!!!!!!....don't say no on this one...just because what you wear to impress generally has 4 tires doesn't mean you don't do it.

magalin's photo
Tue 07/31/07 10:07 AM
I live in Santa Rosa, but would def be down for a group gather in SF. Will probably be there this weekend actually...

magalin's photo
Tue 07/31/07 09:43 AM
So this is a bit off topic, but why do you say that you are an early childhood ed major when your page says you are an english/spanish major changing to spanish/psych...

and major breadwinner? with a dual major? do you sleep,or are you on the 12 year program?
I'm a dietetics/kinesiology major and even thought those are in the same field (there's 16 units difference) I'm still going to have to do an extra year (or more depending on the dates courses are offered) and can barely work part-time with all the classes I take.
just a ponderance

magalin's photo
Tue 07/31/07 09:24 AM
Never been camping? You poor girl..
I live in Nor Cal and couldn't imagine not getting out to some of the amazing places around here to camp...Just got back from the lake actually...boat in campgrounds...woohoo!
drinker