Community > Posts By > tantramassage

tantramassage's photo
Thu 08/25/11 02:27 PM

I would like to meet a man that rides his bicycle, has a good camera, is involved in the community in some way and likes to eat vegetables. One that has a job and an apartment and likes bonfires and parties on saturday and getting baked in bed on sundays and watching hilarious TV.

I was just saying that's what I've read on most womens' profiles.
Thanks for changing it up a bit, I like your style!

tantramassage's photo
Wed 08/24/11 01:33 PM

I heard it was like 7-1.....why is it so tough to find 1 good woman? Is my screen name scareing them off? I rarely get any replies on here, little help....constructive critisizm plz...

Hi Tantramassage,
I hope you have great success finding a friend online.
I'll let you decide if your name is attractive or otherwise.

But you might Google some advice on creative names.

Thanks CeriseRose, I can't change my name can I? Good luck to you.

tantramassage's photo
Mon 08/22/11 06:14 PM
You haven't READ too many profiles, huh?
ALL women want someone who can make them laugh, are compassionate, careing, loving, independant, adventurous, fit, maybe tatooed, and owning a motorcycle is a plus...some also require a God fearing man.

I think the main thing we are ALL looking for is SOMEONE to love...with similiar interests & aren't too far away!

tantramassage's photo
Mon 08/22/11 04:50 PM
I heard it was like 7-1.....why is it so tough to find 1 good woman? Is my screen name scareing them off? I rarely get any replies on here, little help....constructive critisizm plz...

tantramassage's photo
Mon 02/14/11 02:04 PM
Hello ladies, I'm wishing a happy Valentines to all of you. May each of us find what/who we are looking for!

tantramassage's photo
Sat 02/12/11 08:29 PM
Hey ladies, yes I'm fishin for attention....I've tried sending messages, but Idk if anyone is really out there...hopefully someone reads this who is lookin for a meaningful relationship with someone who respects women...

tantramassage's photo
Sat 02/12/11 08:20 PM
So, I'm finding just being on a dating site doesnt mean you actually want to meet anyone...or you just like meeting ppl & dont really want more. Are there any ladies interested in a middle aged, white guy, who is attentive, sensitive, & sometimes funny?

tantramassage's photo
Sat 01/22/11 05:54 AM
Damn, I guess there's not many of us out there? Irquois park in the house!