Community > Posts By > blainiac

blainiac's photo
Sun 10/14/07 09:08 PM
No worries, Mark! Thanks for the encouragement and advice!

blainiac's photo
Sun 10/14/07 09:02 PM
Yay! My step-mom is from Canada! :D

blainiac's photo
Sun 10/14/07 04:00 PM
Thanks, dude. I was on the verge of becoming desperate! ;)

blainiac's photo
Sun 10/14/07 03:06 PM
You guys are awesome! Thanks for all the advice. Someone special will come along! I've been reading through the posts, and discovered that I just need to wait (some more ;) ) and focus on other things...

Thanks guys.

blainiac's photo
Sun 10/14/07 03:23 AM
That's some very good advice. :D I think I'll wait a bit because I wouldn't want that to happen. I'm sure maybe someday someone will think the same about me as I do them! :)

blainiac's photo
Sun 10/14/07 03:13 AM
Yes, and good advice, too!

blainiac's photo
Sun 10/14/07 03:12 AM
Well, I have a lot of friends who are girls, I just feel bad when they talk about the guys they date and how much they like them. I think I've waited too long! ;)

Perhaps patience is a virtue.

blainiac's photo
Sun 10/14/07 02:50 AM
Hey everyone!

I'm currently going to OSU in Stillwater, OK. I've been single forever, and when I just turned 18 I got my first kiss, which led to some horrible effects...

I've been going out of my way to find a nice, descent girl. That's it. Is that too much to ask for? I mean, I'm a normal guy, I like going to the movies and hanging out with friends, I'm pretty funny (well, I hope...) like everyone else.

What is the problem? I just can't figure it out. EVERYONE around me has girlfriends, and they treat them like crap here. I guess girls like guys who treat them like crap. I don't get it.

Every girl I've tried to ask on a date says one of three things:

1) I have a boyfriend. (sometimes true)
2) I just had a boyfriend, and I don't want one right now...
3) I think we should just be friends.

Then, I feel weird around them for a while, like they think I'm some creepy guy. I don't know. I would never cheat, never treat you bad, always try to cheer you up, do spontaneous fun stuff...

What the heck?!?

Have any girls had this problem?