Community > Posts By > meetbea

meetbea's photo
Sun 02/06/11 03:10 PM
I will, thank you Guys.

meetbea's photo
Sun 02/06/11 02:34 PM
Thankfully, I think, most of us have BS alert built in our brain and we can tell the difference.
These emails come from probably any, economically struggling country, at certain times, when they probably can use internet cafes, not being able to afford their own computers and internet access.
Oh well, gut feeling is usually right for me.
Just wanted to share this, just for real people to be aware.

meetbea's photo
Sun 02/06/11 02:17 PM
Have come across people here who seem like they are wonderful matches for you, good looking, nice profession, income, traveling a lot, seem to have good life altogether, and are overly affectionate from the very first contact, send you poems, treat you like you are 'soul mates', they say they are currently on a 'business trip, in a land Far Far Away, etc. etc. and yet there is something strange, your gut is telling you that this is too good to be true???

I have seen this before, it happened to me and friends of mine, all this talk for a couple weeks, then the dude says he got into an accident, or got robbed and has no way to come back to the country and finally see you and says you are the only person that can save his *** and he needs you to send money so that he can get on the plane, ship, or paddle back to the USA, or wherever you come from.
I know it's a pretty popular story on dating sites, the version of each cases may be slightly different.
So who else noticed that or got contact with a person like this.
Both Ladies and Gentlemen.

meetbea's photo
Sun 02/06/11 01:47 PM
Very much atheist, serious one. And I have boobs and brain.
I do look at people who say something about gawd as if they just said something that's most stupid thing in the world.
They should read more than just one book of legends and take the friggin religious tones from public life, starting with the money.