Community > Posts By > Chrisco44

Chrisco44's photo
Wed 01/26/11 07:35 PM
I would enjoy meeting people as friends, I have a diverse lot of friends though work and other walks of life, but a lot of them are married, and I feel that it is inapropriate to be to fresh with a married woman, I have always been taught that you have to be a friend with someone before they can call you anything else, My grandma used to say, it is a doomed marriage, if you only love your partner, and You don't like them. It sounds crazy, but I work with woman, who rant and rave about their bloody husbands, but I won't leave him. I asked if she liked him, and she said she loved him, and I said do you like him, and she addmitted she probably didn't, she was just in it for the kids. Their marriage lasted a total of four years. friends are important, loved partners are also important. Having someone that you enjoy being with, and you don't get the impression that they are only there as a charity case. Do you really think it is worth the heartach. I don't know. I have just finished chatting with a person from America, she had a lot of things to say, nice things, and it was going like a house on fire, and then she asked for money, well nice knowing you, I can't print what she said, because a. I don't talk like that, b. I can't swear on this site. isn't life full of mongrels.
Chris.

Chrisco44's photo
Sun 01/23/11 10:57 PM
Nothing changes tried different approach, tried different attitude, tried getting pissed. What is the point. So what next, don't know. Don't care really. I don't see the point on writing this cow plops anymore. Don't see the point of being here anymore. See you in the funny papers. Look under the obits.
Chris.

Chrisco44's photo
Wed 01/19/11 11:21 PM
Friendship, or dating, is the same the silence is deafening, not a single person is willing to talk to me, let alone go on a date, I would presume that you would want a person to get to know you as a friend, before asking you on a date, if You don't then I don't understand woman. I come on too strong, and the answer is no, I come to slow, the answer is no, I ask for a date straight up and the answer is bugger off. So you tell me what to do. Inspire me, make me a deal I can't miss out on, or is the answer BUGGER OFF.

Chris.

Chrisco44's photo
Mon 01/17/11 11:06 PM
I hear what you are saying, but you probably have not been a memeber of six, free sites and put out over 300 invitations of friendship. And do you know how many people have answered my requests, go on guess, well I will save you the trouble, none, bugger all total silence, so that brings me to the idea that I don't belong in the human race. When you think of it if over three hundred people, think you are a looser, I start to think that they must be right.
Oh don't worry I don't intend to do something stupid, not yet anyway, I get around the silence, by getting paralytic, down at the pub. And no offence elder ladies, I want someone that is better looking than, me. Another thing that happened the other day, I was walking my dog, along the street, and a car screeched to a halt beside me, and a lady learnt out and threw a cup of coke in my face, shouting, why don't you get lost, you make me sick, I can't print what she really said, (although she was the first woman that had spoken to me for the month) the site won't let me swear.
Oh well isn't life a charm.
Chris ( The Looser)

Chrisco44's photo
Sun 01/16/11 08:01 PM
Edited by Chrisco44 on Sun 01/16/11 08:02 PM
Why are people so fickle ( don't know if that is spelt properly) why can't people get together and be friends, why is it so hard to find someone to care about. I don't understand the rules, or I don't fit into the human race because I am not a god of a man, I am handsome but that is not good enough, I am loyal, but that is not good enough, I am very loving and lovable, but that is definately not good enough, I have a good paying job, but who cares. What is good enough, can anyone tell me why I am not good enough. Because ( excuse my french) IT IS GIVING ME THE TROTS.
Chris.

Ps. I am sorry if I offended anyone, but you know I just not good enough.