Community > Posts By > TweetyLover

TweetyLover's photo
Sat 01/15/11 10:17 PM
single looking for that special lady in the CA, LA area..oh where oh where can she be?bigsmile

TweetyLover's photo
Sat 01/15/11 10:11 PM
a place in the LA area where there us speed dating?? I stay in Paramount, so I would prefer surrounding areas if possible? I just want to get myself out there so I can try to meet that special girl:banana:

TweetyLover's photo
Sat 01/15/11 10:01 PM
maze

TweetyLover's photo
Sat 01/15/11 09:52 PM
having a threesome with someone is cheating? Better yet, what would you do or how would you feel if your lover left you for the other party of the threesome?:cry:

TweetyLover's photo
Sat 01/15/11 09:49 PM
sadly 6 years. Most of it not by choice. I just want to meet a nice female between the ages of 26-36 who is interested in some (not all, because sometimes if you have too much in common with the person, it can later cause problems)of things that I am, will except me for who I am. I'm not into to looks really, but if she's a stem it's a plus waving

TweetyLover's photo
Sat 01/15/11 09:41 PM
I would have to say a nice lunch (no pressure for romance at first) getting to know each other or if you are already in a relationship going out just to rekindle and keep connected. Then maybe an arcade, and still interested a nice walk on the beach.Who knows? The date just may turn into dinner if all is going well & there a is a connection.flowerforyou

TweetyLover's photo
Sat 01/15/11 09:32 PM
I think I may have included too much in my profile and I tried to add different pictures of me at different angles,etc.What do you think?what