xGravyx's photo
Tue 12/04/07 08:11 PM
hah lily sounds like you've got a long night ahead of you

xGravyx's photo
Tue 12/04/07 08:06 PM
spoken like a true niceguy

xGravyx's photo
Tue 12/04/07 08:02 PM
lol lily you liked getting teased as a little girl and you'll like getting teased when you're 90

xGravyx's photo
Tue 12/04/07 08:00 PM
lol i don't think there was a bias against women he's just hating on everybody

xGravyx's photo
Tue 12/04/07 07:51 PM
its a good way to see a lot of people at once. Or just start **** in the the forums. or creep out girls by telling them how beautiful they are. or for all the ladies that have given up on the hope for real men just fishing for compliments.

xGravyx's photo
Tue 12/04/07 07:46 PM
haha toogood4it where should i begin?

xGravyx's photo
Tue 12/04/07 07:41 PM
no head games is called love at first sight which almost never happens. they are just a way to feel the other person out. girls need it to know they are dealing with a real man that won't put up with that ****.

xGravyx's photo
Wed 11/28/07 08:18 PM
haha its good to be cocky. embrace it dont deny it.

xGravyx's photo
Sun 11/18/07 02:23 PM
starlite you have 2 options. 1. Play the game and wait til he calls you. If he doesn't oh well he's a loser. If he does, you know you got him and he's just trying to be interesting by not calling you.
2. You can call him and invite him for a cup of tea in a few days but make sure to sound busy and elusive. If he sounds like he might flake, call him out on it and say nevermind about the tea and that you have to go. He will be calling you back soon after that.
good luck.

xGravyx's photo
Sun 11/18/07 02:17 PM
ok dude before you do anything else. your dating her. she's definitely interested. where it goes all depends on how you act. Dating is awesome because you can date a lot of girls at once so do that. she will be more attracted to you if you do so. also, if it doesn't work out, its no big deal because you have other options. Its also more responsible because i've seen so many guys start relationships that should have never been started just so they can be with "someone." I've done it myself. If you don't like the idea of dating a few girls at once, at least act like someone who's got 100 girls calling him every day. If you act like "the man," you are the man. good luck. oh, and don't ever tell a girl you like her. That is implied when you make the relationship exclusive. Keep her off balance like she's doing to you. Assume she wants you and she will.

xGravyx's photo
Tue 10/16/07 10:36 PM
sounds like you turned into a ***** somewhere along the way (somewhere between staying on the phone for 6 hours every night and saying stuff like life is pain) and i don't know a single girl that will stay with one. a lot of girls can seem like the one but you cant build any one of them up like this. its just irresponsible and puts expectations on her that she wont live up to. its not a big deal that this happened you just have to realize that its because of the way you acted and take responsibility for it. theres millions of girls out there. just dont do it again. be a fkin man and stop listening to these people throwing you a pity party.