Community > Posts By > akrongirl81

akrongirl81's photo
Fri 10/12/07 09:12 PM
welcome henry hope that you enjoy yoour stay

akrongirl81's photo
Fri 10/12/07 08:59 PM
Hey there I am looking for a good friend needing a shoulder to lean on, seems nowadays you can never find a good friend, and the reason I say that is because my best friend of 12 years has stopped talking to me because of a man that has moved into her basement a man i was dating four serveral months I talked her and her husband into letting him and I stay there and I had lost my D.L's and had to move out of there now get this when I was there my friends husband would ignore the sh*t out of her and talk with me and she would follow by boyfriend around at the time and now that me and him broke up and i know longer live there I have not heard from her and don't know why I tried calling her but when we talk the friendship connection doesn't seem to be there are I don't know what to do. should I try and work the problem out or give up on the friendship?

akrongirl81's photo
Fri 10/12/07 03:27 PM
I have been searching for so long to find a good man and somehow i keep finding the a**holes and i know that i am a good person i wonder where are all the good men hiding at?