Community > Posts By > tsw123

tsw123's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:21 AM

damn u all are mean im just gonna shut up because im fighting a losing battle,, you win i throw in the towel

thats the first smart thing you've saidlaugh laugh

tsw123's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:19 AM

i think we scared the original poster away....probably gone to pick up his mom.....er, ummm...date for dinner...lol

maybe he and his date are on their way to promlaugh

tsw123's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:14 AM

har har har....

I think he's just a slinky boy, you know.... . . . not really good for anything, but you still can't help but giggle when you push one down the stairs. laugh laugh laugh

haha! where did he go anyway? his mom must have shut off the computer!laugh laugh

tsw123's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:12 AM

YOU two have had me laughing so hard my eyes are tearing up....lolI needed the laugh!!! thanks

you're welcome! and thanks to Martin or whatever his name was that started the post, and of course to the little boy!laugh laugh laugh

tsw123's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:10 AM

did you look at his pics on his profile......hahahahahahaha...

yes, I am being *****y....but in a nice way.

who, the 12 yr old?

is he that old???? And if he's really in college...why is he on here instead of entertaining the whole campus with his awesome belly????sick

rock hard one isn't it?laugh laugh

tsw123's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:01 AM

did you look at his pics on his profile......hahahahahahaha...

yes, I am being *****y....but in a nice way.

who, the 12 yr old?

tsw123's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:56 AM

im 19 i stop having nap time in third grade, but u two on the other hand need a nap because u are so old and hateful, that it might do u some good, so u two go take a nap and take ur vitamins and shutup

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh oh yeah...well na na na na poo poo....little boy.

hey tsw...is it time for us to go back to the old folks home yet??

yeah, let' stop and get some booze on the way. least we are old enough!!laugh

tsw123's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:55 AM

im 19 i stop having nap time in third grade, but u two on the other hand need a nap because u are so old and hateful, that it might do u some good, so u two go take a nap and take ur vitamins and shutup

another real man stepping up to the plate, I see. well girls, looks like the pickings are getting mighty slim these days.

tsw123's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:50 AM

thats what they remind me of to longhairbiker!lol! they sound like little 3rd graders!lol

um, isn't it your naptime? what are you doing up?laugh laugh

tsw123's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:47 AM

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

tsw...you are too funny!!!

can't call him any names because of the forum rules, but what a loser!laugh laugh laugh

tsw123's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:42 AM

Wow...Now I know why I stopped dating on this site...I should have just dated locally in the first place. This is not really a dating site anymore. Half the people aren't even on here for dating.

I'm signing of now...The greatest women I've ever known will be coming home soon...We're going out to dinner tonight...Real Life...much better than cyberspace...What was I thinking??? Good luck to all you "Good People" out there. I hope you learn how to weed through this online dating mess. For all the people that don't have proper communicating skills...Twice as much luck to you

If you have such a good woman at home, what are you doing on here asking about what women want??? Whatever, go pick your date up from school.

tsw123's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:26 AM

Actually...No one should be attacking Mike and calling him names...read the forum rules!!! So stop acting like kids and start playing nice!!
Mike..I hope you have a nice day...I have missed you my friend! flowerforyou

I assume that goes for calling people control freaks as well? just curious!

tsw123's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:25 AM

sure, we caught the sarcasm. he can put whatever he wants in his profile. but then why post a serious slam to women that don't want anything to do with him obviously. if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!!!!

There's enough dysfunction and immaturity issues in this thread to fuel a whole TEAM of psychiatrists!

I have to say Mike you need to ask WHY you're attracting and attracted to the messed up women. Then again that goes for everyone who complains about "Why are all men/women so -insert dysfunction of your choice here-?"

But to some of the people replying in this thread... ?!?!?

If you aren't bright enough to catch the sarcasm and tongue-in-cheek humor of his profile... I'm asking if you're really smart enough to be wading around in the gene pool!

huh

tsw123's photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:03 AM

Now you guys that are reading this know who NOT to date. And I know you guys are reading this. I don't blame you for not commenting. No problem I'll take the personal attacks for you. laugh laugh Someone had to speak up.

Most of the comments on here are the same comments that they will use if you forget to take out the trash. These women don't know how to converse (except for two of them). The rest will argue every point you bring up...Shall we say Control Freaks...

oh, we are so sad that you don't like uslaugh laugh

tsw123's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:42 AM

asswipe!laugh

yeah, that was it!!!!!1laugh laugh laugh

tsw123's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:40 AM

Ok guys...My work is done. Most older women are jaded and have little sense of humor. Not all, But most. You can see it in thier comments...It's funny really. I know I've wasted enough time with them. I didn't even know how right I was until I posted this. Good luck gentlemen in your search. I know I'm done looking on here. I have learned one thing...women in thier forties are more likley to live alone.

so are men in their 40's

especially the original poster. what was that guys name anyway??laugh laugh

tsw123's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:32 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

What's the matter - time run out at the Library???

tsw123's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:28 AM

Ok guys...My work is done. Most older women are jaded and have little sense of humor. Not all, But most. You can see it in thier comments...It's funny really. I know I've wasted enough time with them. I didn't even know how right I was until I posted this. Good luck gentlemen in your search. I know I'm done looking on here. I have learned one thing...women in thier forties are more likley to live alone.

we may live alone, but that would be by choice. men who say stupid things live alone by necessity. bigsmile bigsmile

tsw123's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:15 AM

Well most guys don't age mentally out of their 20s. :)

true, but their bodies do, so why do older men think a woman in her twenties is interested anyway?laugh laugh

tsw123's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:00 AM
I really don't see why you even bothered to post a profile at all on here. You obviously aren't serious about it, so why would you think any women really care about what you think about them. What a joke, grow up.nowaynoway