Community > Posts By > Quietlyshy1

Quietlyshy1's photo
Sun 11/04/07 10:49 PM
What does it mean if you have been chating to someone for over 2 months and you really enjoy it, but when you with the person you can't to look at her or even touch her?

Well, this is happening to me. I "met" a woman on another site. We talk just about everyday, for 2 or 3 hours at a time. We have lots in common. She likes all the movies that I do, she listens to the same music as me, and she even has the same sence of humor. When we don't talk for one day, I miss it greatly. We met for the first time 2 weeks ago. I knew what she looked like because she sent me seveal pictures of herself. She knew what I looked like to for the same reason. But when we met I was kind of dissappointed. She was competely different. I figured that might hapen and didn't give it much thought.

Well any ways, we spent several hours talking that day. Things were OK at first. I started to notice that when I looked at her, I felt sickly. If I didn't look while we talked I was fine. I just thought it was my nerves. We cotinued to talk everyday for many hours. I looked forward to it everytime. I never wanted our chat to end. We meet again the other day. I was so excited to seeing her. Things were great until she started to hold my hand. I kept telling myself that its just my mind playing tricks on me. About an hour later, we was walking outside when she stopped. I did too and then was about to ask why she did, that when she kissed me. It wasnt a bad one but when I opened my eyes and looked into her eyes, I got so sick to my stomach. We spent the next couple of hours talk, but every time I looked her way I wanted to throw up. I could no longer stand being around her. As I write this, it has been 30 hours since I left her apartment. We didn't chat today, but she wrote me saying that she liked the time we spent together. I did miss chatting with her but I can no longer look at her pictures with winching. What is wrong? Is it her? Is it me? or Is it that I dont find her atttacked enough? When I think back to that kiss I don't see her but I see Roseanne. And one more thing, We have another BIG date on the 17th of November. I don't want to go with her but I have spend $100 on two tickets to a play that we both want to see. The tickets are not refundable. WHAT DO I DO????