Community > Posts By > Skywoulf

Skywoulf's photo
Wed 08/29/18 04:53 AM
new guy here, and I never know what to put on a profile for a dating site, be it a hook up site, or for finding romance.

I know my profile isn't the greatest, and my looks aren't the hottest (I am an old man after all) so give me a like or dislike on this thread and only if you feel like it you can tell me why!

thanks all! :}

Skywoulf's photo
Mon 08/27/18 12:37 PM
pics of body parts.

Ladies take note here most guys I know would rather see you, in face and/or full length pic. we don't care what your bust looks like unless we were only interested in a quick hook up.

speaking for only my self, a smile that lights up a room is worth more to me than the most perfect bustline!

Skywoulf's photo
Mon 08/27/18 12:29 PM
3 things that make me happy? mmmmm that's a tough one!

Skywoulf's photo
Sat 08/25/18 05:38 PM
in my own defense my profile pic is a year old. it is the only pic of me I have that is newer than 4 years. some of us just don't take pictures of ourselves, we are not that vain. I personally have searched the internet 3 times in the last 4 years and have found no pictures at all of myself using multiple search engines. while I do have an internet footprint, it is often a decade old or more and has out of date information, and no pictures.

you want to get to know me, talk to me. you want to know what I really look like, skype video chat works well for that purpose.

I don't lie, I don't hide behind a younger pic, I just literally only have perhaps 5 pics of myself and only 3 of them in the last 4 years because they have my cat in the pic and are very unflattering in any case.

Skywoulf's photo
Sat 08/25/18 05:08 PM
been married twice. 3rd time we just lived together. when I arrived at the apartment where I now live I had only the clothes I was wearing.

moral: it doesn't matter if you are married or not when a relationship ends you both loose something even if you are happier and healthier for it, you both still loose.

I personally am old school in that a marriage should last a lifetime. even after all the failed attempts, trials, and tribulations would I do it again? would I take the risk? well she cant take half of nothing, cause she would get nothing for her effort. however even if I ended up with nothing at the end, yes I still would consider getting married again only it would take a lot longer to believe she loved me enough to marry.

Skywoulf's photo
Sat 08/25/18 04:46 PM
quote from one of my favorite authors.....

Where Cat is IS civilization.

Skywoulf's photo
Sat 08/25/18 04:40 PM
you don't need to understand cats, they understand you. nuff said!

Skywoulf's photo
Sat 08/25/18 04:30 PM
I am well loved, and protected by a mixed breed "tuxedo" type of cat named Velma Dinkley (yes she and her siblings were named for Scooby Doo Characters)

her mom was a short hair grey and white while her father was a rather large long hair cat that looked exactly like Sylvester (even the pink nose) from the Saturday morning cartoons!

she has trained me well as she rides my shoulders, and walks on a leash!