no photo
Wed 01/12/11 05:38 PM
some times laugh i am new to,been here a couple days.flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 05:17 PM
good,leave it alone,my ex.loved the stuff...thats why hes a ex.:wink: laugh

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 05:14 PM

love Because some of the most powerful brain circuits for pleasure are triggered.
Main chemical involved is Dopamine,which produces feelings of euphoria,energy,sleeplessness and focused attention on your beloved.

Biologically speaking,you're experiencing something similar to a cocaine high!drool
smitten

must be why it feels like withdrawls when its gonebrokenheart
i was thinking the same thing...:smile:

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 05:12 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR03E91J_uA

i agree,can be very painful when its over..waving

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 05:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR03E91J_uA

i agree,can be very painful when its over..waving

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 05:02 PM
love Because some of the most powerful brain circuits for pleasure are triggered.
Main chemical involved is Dopamine,which produces feelings of euphoria,energy,sleeplessness and focused attention on your beloved.

Biologically speaking,you're experiencing something similar to a cocaine high!drool
smitten

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 04:53 PM
slaphead rofl

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 10:29 AM
I just take one with web cam on my instant messenger,send it to pictures......their always small pictures.good luckflowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 11:15 PM

Wow that stinks... Sorry that happened to you.. I hear a few people say that they insist on web camming with people so that they know if the pics are current...

I web cammed and it didn't matter! He still wanted
to meet me -we met-and after a few days passed he felt I didn't measure up to
what he wanted ...oh well...
flowerforyou His loss not yours

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 08:52 PM

:wink: hello,funny to see you here.pitchfork
hey demon, glad to see you made it flowers

I wanted to try it,getting bored with the other site.waving flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 08:47 PM

Wow that stinks... Sorry that happened to you.. I hear a few people say that they insist on web camming with people so that they know if the pics are current...

Live and learn,no big deal.
I asked him about his photos,tried to get him on skype,his web cam was broke he said,the photos were from a wedding,he said they looked just like him.
Guess i should have know better,when he never got a new cam.slaphead

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 08:41 PM
well it mattered to me,he wasn't the person i went to meet...i was polite,went on the date,spent all night,looking at the new him,shaking my head...:laughing: Told him happy new year and went home,blocked himwinking

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 08:37 PM
I agree about meeting in public,but i had talked to him long enough i thought it was safe,had my phone and people knew where i was going.Guess you can't trust anyone to be truthful these days.Ty good luck to us all..flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 08:28 PM
I just went on a greet and meet this week.Met a man i had been chatting with for a while from another site.He flew in for a couple days,rented a car and motel room.I agreed to a date new years eve.He emailed me his room number and motel name.When i got there i knocked on the door,he answered it.
I was shocked,had to look real hard to fine the person that i had been chatting with on line.He had to be twenty years older,80 lbs. lighter then the photos he had on his account.Why do people do this,it changed every thing,i felt like he had tricked me.why not be honest up front if you are really serious about meeting someone.
Are they in self- denial about their looks,do they think they still look the same 20 years later?Makes no sense to me..grumble waving

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 03:00 PM
single

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 02:57 PM
I love home grown tomato's,they are hard to get this time of year.Give me fresh corn cut off the cob,make it into cream corn,tomato's,hot buttered biscuits ,i don't need any thing else.:wink:

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 10:43 AM
laugh point taken:wink:

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 10:41 AM
:wink: hello,funny to see you here.pitchfork

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 09:40 AM
Chalk it up to lesson learned,you will know what not to look for next time.Their are some wonderful people out their,some times we have to kiss a few frogs before we find our gem.:wink: