Community > Posts By > swamplily

swamplily's photo
Fri 10/12/07 07:22 PM
Sorry I'm new here but did you argue with your mom before she left??? Can you talk plainly to you're mom? well if not before then now is the time ...tell her you need to see her before you go and that you are hurt that she didnt want to say goodbye to you..what ever you do ...don't let this hang on you, get it in the open, she may not realize how much this would mean to you... Good luck and I hope you get it worked out JMO

swamplily's photo
Fri 10/12/07 06:39 PM
Who do you suppose golden really is????no pic..no answers....I bet he is some one who really likes Traces sheep...sorry if I am wrong...laugh

swamplily's photo
Fri 10/12/07 03:52 PM
hey Trace glad you came over I am a welcoming ya to jsh...ok so I'm new to but I can still welcome a friend...laugh

swamplily's photo
Fri 10/12/07 03:49 PM
Hi I'm form the 'other' place also and didnt I see Phil here the other night?
anyway hey to all and hope to meet lots of new friends... thanks for the mail Judy....

swamplily's photo
Wed 10/10/07 09:33 PM
well poo went to work for a few and ppl are leaving ...good nite Ruth you too Judy

and just for the record, I dont ever leave because of somebody ....Judy is right I leave , well just to do chores and be the first out the door....LOL

swamplily's photo
Wed 10/10/07 08:53 PM
ok guys I have to get off my hiney and get some work done I will check on ya in a little while have fun....

swamplily's photo
Wed 10/10/07 08:50 PM
I'm moving if ruth is throwing stuff...LOL

swamplily's photo
Wed 10/10/07 08:45 PM
Why Ms. Judy you been showing your legs again????happy

swamplily's photo
Wed 10/10/07 08:39 PM
Yep...you would think they were sisters and Ms. Judys car isnt big enough for you to miss there debates ....
and yes Mark I got more invites to join here ...LOL

swamplily's photo
Wed 10/10/07 08:33 PM
I just love it when them two argue....even better in person....laugh

swamplily's photo
Wed 10/10/07 08:30 PM
LOL I dont type fast enough...just sit the pot up and save you legs....

swamplily's photo
Wed 10/10/07 08:29 PM
hey Ruth I'll buy a round for the crew ....I just leave ya the checkbook till we are done...OK

swamplily's photo
Wed 10/10/07 08:26 PM
Hi there findme...thanks Mark ( your so good to me).. Ruth make a fine cup and JT dont just stop the caffine all at once could turn to migrains...

hi ya hard 4

swamplily's photo
Wed 10/10/07 08:15 PM
Is she good or what...lol

I'm an Auntie yippee!!!!!!!

swamplily's photo
Wed 10/10/07 08:13 PM
LOL...blushing sorry

swamplily's photo
Wed 10/10/07 08:11 PM
Well I am the coffee drinker and if ruthie is tending the bar she will let me have a cup or two...you guys know I like to sit back and watch all the fun...LOL

swamplily's photo
Wed 10/10/07 08:09 PM
Hi to all who I dont know in this thread hope you having a great day ..

and Ruth I get to be honorary(spelled wrong?)lol...Auntie right....

swamplily's photo
Wed 10/10/07 08:03 PM
yes ruth I need that ...
and you know what Ms. Judy really feel about ya...
I cant wait to get back to Co. at some point ...

swamplily's photo
Wed 10/10/07 07:59 PM
Gosh its good to see ya both and hope we can do alot of visiting here

and for loveisallittakes...these two ladies above me are friends magnet they are great ppl...

swamplily's photo
Wed 10/10/07 07:50 PM
Hiya Judy and Ruth it is my Friday night and I get to clean house so thought I would stop in and see yous for a few...would look at ms. ruths post number cant leave that woman alone she just takes right off....LOL...you know I joking right ms. ruth?

oh Hi everyone ..I'm Ev...&...Ms. Judy does know me....