Community > Posts By > swamplily

swamplily's photo
Wed 07/02/08 09:56 PM
In 1999 my orthopedic surgeon, told me to drink quinine water, I was so stupid, I ask what in the world was Quinine water? He said.. have you heard of Gin and Tonic... I said yes, he said the gin was optional...LOL. Cant remember why it works but it did...

swamplily's photo
Tue 02/12/08 05:17 AM
Good Morning all...well I dont post much but can I be in the club??? please...please...( dont you hate a whiney female) ...LOL

swamplily's photo
Fri 01/04/08 05:50 AM
Morning Judy and all, after I screamed for a few minutes I remembered I had an small 4 cup pot ...lol but I thought I was going to have to go back to the cowboy days and boil it on top of the stove....I decided if you drink coffee like I do you need a professional pot...LOL everyone have a great day!

swamplily's photo
Thu 01/03/08 06:39 PM
Hi to all...is there any coffee around anywhere..my pot blew up!
and I am about to panic....LOL

swamplily's photo
Thu 12/20/07 05:21 AM
Morning Robin...boy the coffee is really good this morning ...and you have a very safe trip,have loads of fun with Sherry, oh and give big hugs to her..

swamplily's photo
Wed 12/19/07 05:28 AM
sorry, but I am having the same problem this is the third one. they will only show up if I put it in the main photo and then click on it...what can I do ....

swamplily's photo
Fri 12/14/07 06:13 AM
((((Judy and Robin))))
I dont know charles but good morning to you...

I feel like such a weenie, sad look at the post I have made...LOL tells me I dont post enough ...I need to get busy ...so watch out on my next day off...

swamplily's photo
Fri 12/14/07 05:37 AM
Morning to all...my goodness the coffee is so good this morning...
and I want you all to know that I feel special to know two of the Mods ...GOOD LUCK to Robin and Mark....
have a great day and stay safe...

swamplily's photo
Sun 12/09/07 10:51 PM
OMG ..Ms Judy I am truly sorry to hear this.. may God be with your church families and you of course I will be saying a prayer tonight for all there... I am thankful you didnt make church today ....bad to say I know, but I will ask for forgiveness tonight also...I am going to go and cry now...so much heartache this time of year....you are in my thoughts...be safe...

swamplily's photo
Sun 12/09/07 06:57 AM
Yes I remember it well...and if it belonged to me...it would stay parked in the garage with its blanket on...LOL and the job could go welll... I wont say but you get the idea...LOL. my truck is so light weight that, I am sure to wrap it around the only tree in these parts...lOL

swamplily's photo
Sun 12/09/07 06:50 AM
Now ms.Judy Please dont say that ...cause the way I drive it wouldn't take much for me to call in ...and you know that coffee is my weakness...so good to hear from ya...

swamplily's photo
Sun 12/09/07 06:46 AM
good morning Judy...I'm trying to have my coffee and get the nerve up to drive into work...the roads look really bad...I need some inspiration...to go to work....HELP.....

swamplily's photo
Fri 12/07/07 06:19 AM
I am glad to hear that...I need a new career path....lOL and more coffee...the snow is deep here and I am out of 1/2 and 1/2..I may have to walk to the store ....about a 1/2 mile away and I am not looking forward to that...

swamplily's photo
Fri 12/07/07 06:11 AM
Edited by swamplily on Fri 12/07/07 06:12 AM
Well I aint stripping ( would scare everyone away)...but I will have coffee and lots of it...Morning Judy how ya been?

*edit* where did my picture go????

swamplily's photo
Wed 10/17/07 04:58 AM
well I am envious of both your post....Not really, I think it is great that Ruth and Judy are both regular posters...I just cant think of that much to say and I do not type very fast...
look at my post now that is a laugh...laugh

swamplily's photo
Tue 10/16/07 06:24 PM
welcome to you Sherry glad you found your way over...Have fun hon....
Ev

swamplily's photo
Sun 10/14/07 07:34 PM
just a welcome to you Cathy and lighthouse...
these are two wonderful women....enjoy yourselves...Ev

swamplily's photo
Sun 10/14/07 07:29 PM
Welcome Kevin and Cathy, glad ya'll came over man this thread really took off ...I'm so happy to see everyone....

swamplily's photo
Fri 10/12/07 09:47 PM
welcome poppaj...I am fairly new here also but enjoy JSH..seems like a great place to be

swamplily's photo
Fri 10/12/07 09:05 PM
Alright Ruth as soon as you have time I have my usual and dont forget the cow...lOL