Community > Posts By > Fade2Black

Fade2Black's photo
Wed 05/02/12 01:43 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Fade2Black's photo
Wed 05/02/12 01:41 PM
oops

I took a very long sabbatical from M2. Heck I took a sabbatical from dating too rofl

I'm really back for the dating but thought since I'd reactivated I'd stop by and say Hi to any and all those I used to know. waving Hope you are all well and that life's been good to you.

And those who are new since I've been gone. I think 2 yrs maybe? slaphead IDK.

Anyway ........... Let the games begin smokin

Fade2Black's photo
Thu 12/30/10 04:50 PM

When I'm on a date, if the woman is acting uninterested, is it in poor taste to pee on her leg under the table, so that if you keep a straight face, she has a moment of denial, thinking,"oh he couldn't possibly be peeing on my leg"?

spock Is this the 'new M2' ... Damn. whoa

Fade2Black's photo
Sat 12/18/10 07:54 AM
I lost my job 2 years ago, and every corporate door after that stayed shut. But a friend of mine gave me a book called "No More Mondays" and it helped me see the options we have inside ourselves.

So many people see losing a job as a negative, but it can be the biggest positive in your life.

I started my own company a couple months ago. No viable income yet, but after the holidays it will really kickoff and I am doing what I enjoy not only a part of that with someone else's job description.

Blessings to you flowerforyou

Fade2Black's photo
Tue 11/30/10 06:43 PM
Oh please.

Happy place 101.

Not listening ........ *puts hands over ears*

LaLALALALA ...

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Fade2Black's photo
Thu 11/18/10 04:37 AM
Haven't been on much lately. Well not at all. :tongue: So missed this.

So glad to hear you are doing better Melody.

Blessings on you girl! flowers flowers flowers

Fade2Black's photo
Thu 11/11/10 09:33 AM
VETERANS and ACTIVE MILITARY ROCK :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

smokin a fav saying of mine:

"IF YOU CAN'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM" devil :tongue:

Fade2Black's photo
Sat 11/06/10 11:01 AM
:cry: I am so sorry about the loss of your pet, your family flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 10/31/10 06:32 AM
Edited by Fade2Black on Sun 10/31/10 06:34 AM
Praying God will keep precious baby in His loving care .. remember He loves her more than all of you! Hard to conceive with a parent's/grandparent's love .. but nevertheless, true flowerforyou flowerforyou

and prayers for a competent and caring hospital for her to spend her first days in .. drinker

ps .. my first (and only) granddaughter was born to MY Jessica =) in much the same way due to fluid being low! All came out fine flowers

And Congratulations Grandma!!!!

Fade2Black's photo
Tue 10/26/10 09:06 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Fade2Black's photo
Tue 10/19/10 06:15 PM
waving waving waving waving

Fade2Black's photo
Tue 10/19/10 03:52 AM

happy birthingday, Fade drinker

Hey ManofFew .. thanks much!drinker It was absolutely great!

Fade2Black's photo
Tue 10/19/10 03:51 AM

Happy birthday! I do love Facebook!

& Hello Kitty obviously .... :tongue: I LOVE HER!!!!love

Who doesn't love Hello Kitty??? drinker It was a blast getting to walk to school with her.

My girls would agree. My boys not so much smokin

Fade2Black's photo
Mon 10/18/10 04:47 PM

Happy B-day!! Got ya again!!bigsmile :banana: flowerforyou flowerforyou

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Fade2Black's photo
Mon 10/18/10 03:31 PM

Happy birthday! I do love Facebook!

& Hello Kitty obviously .... :tongue: I LOVE HER!!!!love

Fade2Black's photo
Mon 10/18/10 07:44 AM
surprised As of midnight I had 130+ ... that's hilarious!!!!:laughing:

I felt like one big virtual party took place & the cool thing is how many of those people I hadn't chatted with in forever.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Fade2Black's photo
Mon 10/18/10 07:42 AM

Missed getting to tell you happy birthday.

Thx Rainbow .. you must not be on FB :tongue:

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 10/17/10 07:08 PM
Well thanks ladies ... Joy, Kerry you both already sent me wishes. I just think FB is cool as a social network. Many of those people are former colleagues so having them send greetings is so cool.

Fade2Black's photo
Sun 10/17/10 06:44 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I have been receiving birthday wishes on FB all day and I have to say it just makes you feel soooooooooooooooooooooo loved.love love smooched smooched love love

It's humbling to read so many wonderful people's comments.blushing

Funny part is? Friends and family (ie relationships) are what make us who we are!!! And they have and do.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

So .. that said .. I've had one of the best BD's ever, and it really isn't being celebrated by my family until November!! Wow. love

Fade2Black's photo
Thu 10/14/10 06:28 PM
oh puhhhhhhhhhhhhhleeeeeeeeeeeeeze. Art???????????

That's reachin hon .. honestly whoa

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25