Community > Posts By > Jello7

no photo
Sat 09/27/08 03:20 PM
She broke up with him. Also she threatened abortion on him twice and he begged her not to and that he would raise the baby on his own if she didnt want it. Turns out I think she was emotional and screwing with him. My son is secure and happy. Actually my son is happier with him around. They play and he is a very paternal man. He provides anything we need. Basically if it was bad for my son then I would not be in it. I keep my sons feelings protected by not arguing about anything in front of him, etc. He is a happy secure little boy.

no photo
Sat 09/27/08 02:51 PM
Well this section is called "Relationship Advice" of which Im looking for. Maybe you can think of a more clever sarcastic answer for my issue.

no photo
Sat 09/27/08 02:48 PM
Ill sum this up quick. I have a bf for 11 months who broke up with his preg gf before he met me. They were not on speaking terms. Everything was really wierd. NOw the baby is here. She didnt know he had a gf until recently and we were hiding me bc he wanted to make sure he got custody of his son. So basically they are on friendly terms now but I still havent met the baby. I am in love with this man but this is something we cant stop arguing over. He doesnt want to jeapardize the relationship with his son but wants to be with me too. If he could he would rather not hang out with the mother but he says they are getting along and it is "nice" for a change. I am trying to be strong and take a backseat but who knows how long this will take. It is so painful to have to watch him leave to go hang out with his ex girlfriend and son. I want to be a part of that life but I have to wait an undetermined amount of time. Not to mention I have a two year old son that doesnt have a father and my boyfriend has become sort of that figure in his life. I dont want to lose him but I dont know how to deal and be accepting of the situation. Its like a soap opera! Recently we had a huge fight, like we have never had before. We just both have been so stressed that we lost it and now we are trying to decide what to do with the relationship. We want to be together but we dont want to hurt eachother either. When we are together we are so happy. What should I do? Suck it up for him?

no photo
Thu 06/19/08 06:59 PM
I hope Im not brewing any Jello Jigglers

no photo
Thu 06/19/08 06:53 PM
Waiting on a blood test to find out. I have an IUD but am a week late for the big P. Anybody else out there gotten pregnant with this little contraption?

no photo
Wed 11/14/07 05:34 PM
I am a single mom who has been seeing a guy slightly younger than me (me=24 he=22). We've been together for about a month now and really like eachother. Recently I found out that his mom does not like me! I have known this family for half my life and this really surprises me. This is a new relationship and I dont want it ruined. What should I do or not do?

no photo
Tue 10/30/07 06:27 PM
I am dating a guy which seems to be going well. Recently he got a job so we cant see eachother in person very much. I have trouble talking on the phone. I am just not good at it. I am great in person with him. Does anyone else have this issue?

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 06:54 PM
Just to defend my 1 1/2 hours...My hair is long and takes 20 min to dry under a dryer!! But damn I look good when Im done!

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 06:32 PM
John and he knows im coming. He invited me.

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 06:31 PM
only two hours and it is temporary. after that he is right down the road actually

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 06:30 PM
My last relationship was abusive so I am really tenative. I dont want to give too much but at the same time I dont want to miss out on something great. I suppose I just have to be patient like shutterbug63 suggests. Patience isnt exactly one of my virtues.

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 06:25 PM
shower, hair, makeup, and some nice fragrant lotion. I take about 1 1/2 hours average.

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 06:23 PM
I started seeing this guy. It started out by hanging out with him and his friends and then we started seeing eachother every night the week prior to him leaving. He is not working too far away. I am going up to see him this weekend. He is tied down by his job and I have a young child. How much can I expect out of this relationship? Im not to sure how much of myself to invest. Any thoughts?