Community > Posts By > the_guy_45

no photo
Wed 07/30/08 08:21 PM
Yeah, what she said

no photo
Wed 07/30/08 08:18 PM
There are many kinds of HPV... I assume you're talking about Genital Warts... Just say no dude!!! Otherwise, most people have some form of HPV. They're warts... Yeah their unsightly, but mostly harmless.

no photo
Sun 06/08/08 07:30 PM
Depends on the site...

no photo
Mon 10/22/07 05:24 PM
All men are different. Just as all women are different. Sure, we can categorize to get an idea of what “type” of person we may be getting involved with, but, that’s just a mere stereotype at best. The only way to know exactly what a man wants is to ASK him; to spend time with him and get to know him. The same is true with women. The problem is that we try to understand potential relationship candidates by asking other people what they think the person wants, rather than getting out there and finding out on their own. I admit it; I too am nervous about meeting somebody new. I have a myriad of experiences that make me uncomfortable with new women. If there is one thing I’ve learned over and over again, however, not only with relationships, but also in life, nothing is 100%. Nothing is perfect. Everybody is different. Unfortunately, the numbers are against any of us having a true relationship, or marriage. So... Good Luck.