Community > Posts By > RainGrimoire

RainGrimoire's photo
Tue 02/01/11 05:46 PM
Okay. Sounds good.

RainGrimoire's photo
Tue 02/01/11 05:39 PM
It's my opinion that it is a byproduct of a certain level of awareness that is reinforced by our instincts as pack-hunters, and perhaps developed further by our continuing self-domestication.

RainGrimoire's photo
Tue 02/01/11 04:48 PM
What is it that I'm doing wrong? Anyone?

RainGrimoire's photo
Fri 01/07/11 09:05 AM
People like that are unredeemable. There are people like that even today, who take no responsibility for their actions. It's always a travisty when they are wronged, but when it comes to wronging others, they "didn't do anything". At that time, they're as good as feral.

You don't have any obligation to stop them. But if you have no choice, they should be killed for your family's sake.

If there is a creator, and it really wants them redeemed, they'll be reincarnated. There's nothing that can be done about it in this life. They made their choice.

RainGrimoire's photo
Fri 01/07/11 09:05 AM
People like that are unredeemable. There are people like that even today, who take no responsibility for their actions. It's always a travisty when they are wronged, but when it comes to wronging others, they "didn't do anything". At that time, they're as good as feral.

You don't have any obligation to stop them. But if you have no choice, they should be killed for your family's sake.

If there is a creator, and it really wants them redeemed, they'll be reincarnated. There's nothing that can be done about it in this life. They made their choice.

RainGrimoire's photo
Fri 12/31/10 07:41 PM
We're the cause of most of our problems. So, no. Were I looking at all this, I wouldn't be too happy.

RainGrimoire's photo
Fri 12/31/10 07:31 PM
Solution .45 - The Close Beyond

RainGrimoire's photo
Mon 12/27/10 02:58 PM
I'm looking for an intriguing lady in the NW area of PA. I'm looking for Venango and the outlying counties. That's only what I would prefer. mind you.

RainGrimoire's photo
Mon 12/27/10 07:04 AM

I'm thinking Rain needs to realize that you don't someone in your life to succeed, just because you are single doesn't mean people don't value you

I understand that. I am proud of who I've become. So many people over time have revealed themselves as enemies, regardless of gender. Psychologically, I always expect the next person to be the same. Mentally, I'm already armed. That's the only thing I can think of to change that.

That's my problem though.

Thinking about the bottom post: "was that an actual person?"

RainGrimoire's photo
Sun 12/26/10 08:03 AM
Edited by RainGrimoire on Sun 12/26/10 08:05 AM
"What happens if I don't find anyone? How do I succeed in my life, with the idea that no one values me still sitting in the back of my mind? I will only become bitter and selfish, forced to follow this present path to conclusion."

RainGrimoire's photo
Sat 12/25/10 05:39 AM
Is "I don't know" a fair answer? :)

2 Next