Community > Posts By > a2jpman

a2jpman's photo
Fri 08/26/11 03:16 PM
Edited by a2jpman on Fri 08/26/11 03:17 PM

The Smurfs. I hate those little blue bastards........

:tongue:

I think they are cute, however I think Smurfette can be such a Smurf slut.laugh

yes I think so too! I saw a adult cartoon of smurfette and papa smurf and a couple other smurfs gang bangin her. it was cute and oddly arousing !!smokin

a2jpman's photo
Fri 08/26/11 03:00 PM
well On this I disagree. I know first hand that it is possible I met my wife ( now ex wife) and was completely taken by her and was in love i knew it right away my heart was pounding and I was in love. we met and spent the next 20 hrs together. I asked her to marry me the next day! she said yes and we had 23yrs together and two beautiful Daughters. So yes it is possible!!!!!!

a2jpman's photo
Thu 08/25/11 06:04 PM

I step up but its not a testament to my guts, unfortunately, it cuz Im outta control in that area.

I feel ya there! I almost feel like Im out of control there as well! I cant thrive alone I need the driving force of love behind me !

a2jpman's photo
Thu 08/25/11 05:56 PM
Edited by a2jpman on Thu 08/25/11 06:00 PM

As of today right this minute i amsmitten . And I am jumping in head first. No worries no doubts. And like I said previously I will fight tooth and nail for love. So fingers crossed and here's to lovedrinks

Congrats! and love with all that you are, because you are worthy of it. and deserve it.

a2jpman's photo
Thu 08/25/11 05:54 PM
Edited by a2jpman on Thu 08/25/11 05:58 PM
I had it done the day my divorce was final. its a statement to myself, that yes I have been beaten and worn and tattered! But im still here and I still have a lot of love for the woman that I hope to spend the rest of my life with. Im not a loner! Im a lover!

a2jpman's photo
Thu 08/25/11 05:44 PM
Edited by a2jpman on Thu 08/25/11 05:49 PM

To actually fall in love?
Again!! Gluton for punishment

This question is mainly posed at the old timers here. Though, anyone is free to answer.

Can you let go of your fear and just love like what you want to recieve?

This is a tough one for me, after a failed 23yr marriage that I was completely immersed in and two beautiful daughters and a beautiful Granddaughter. I was taken totally by surprise when it happened
it was very surreal almost as if it were a dream. words were said that shake you to your soul, after many months of... I admit it (Begging) I fell for a friend that was there for me. and I was off again. only to be played and discarded, two more attempts at making a go with the ex. and another one that I was head over heals for,ready for the church in love..I thought yes I have found my new soulmate! after many months of excellent I find that she has been seeing someone else the entire time. im there now!!!! so fear I am on the cover of that book! but I feel that if you dont try you never know.

Can you put aside the heart ache of failed attempts?

Tough and I dont think put aside but learn from!

Do you got the balls to stand up to the plate again and risk striking out when you want a Homerun?

absolutly! if you dont play you cant win!

It took me three years before I had the courage to just say "Screw it! Let's fall in love"

Im totally ready for love!

Do you really plan on saying "F**kit...I do love you"?

Yes I do!

Just curious....

Will you honestly give love a fighting shot or do you resist it. (I know the answer before I ask the question so, if I have talked to you for a while now...you better be honest or I will call you out)

I actually look forward to being in love there is nothing more satisfying than that.

Do you have the guts?

I like to think I have the guts sometimes they make me sick but they are there.

Step up...or step away.

Im in the box swingin away!!! I wanna be grounded again!
I inherited my fathers nickname from his youth! he was known as Tough lover, well over my heart is a torn and tattered and stitched, beaten heart tattoo with a banner over it declaring TOUGH LOVER 2. I will keep on loving until I quit breathing because I believe that we as humans are not meant to be alone!! and we all have a mate that we are destined to be with. Sometimes we have to make a couple runs down the batting roster to get that homerun.!

Thanks Krupa, thats a lot of questions that make you think and look inward. very hopefull in my search.

a2jpman's photo
Thu 08/25/11 03:47 PM
I was picking up some cars from the mannhiem auction, and bringing them back to lawton my home town. where are you from in tx.??

a2jpman's photo
Thu 08/25/11 03:35 PM

We're from everywhere!

Im guessing your from texas? I was in dallas this morning!

a2jpman's photo
Thu 08/25/11 03:32 PM
Edited by a2jpman on Thu 08/25/11 03:33 PM
good afternoon!!!!! what part of the country is this chat group located? Im just coming from okla. to tenn. clarksville area! where is everyone from? drinker smokin :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

a2jpman's photo
Sun 03/27/11 01:41 PM
Can I join in the chaotic fun, while i melt into oblivion!

a2jpman's photo
Wed 12/22/10 04:22 PM
sorry about that mark , just a sore subject with me

a2jpman's photo
Wed 12/22/10 04:18 PM

It's not online a2jpman it's right outside your door. Ive been on a roll ever since shea left back to Arizona. Seems like all her friends wanted a piece of me.

Well you my friend are the kinda guy that give men a bad rep as being a dog, we were divorced 2 days and she was boning my best buddy, Its just like the girls you dont do you your buddies ex, ever!!

a2jpman's photo
Wed 12/22/10 02:40 PM
Edited by a2jpman on Wed 12/22/10 02:41 PM
Very Nice ! attractive young woman, with a few as$ets LOL pm me!:tongue:

a2jpman's photo
Tue 12/21/10 07:26 PM
Hello There, Im new too!flowerforyou

a2jpman's photo
Tue 12/21/10 07:24 PM
Thanks I hope to meet lots of new friends to "mingle " with LOL!!!

a2jpman's photo
Tue 12/21/10 07:04 PM
Hello Im new to this kinda thing. but I cant stand the deafing silence anymore, Im divorced 6months, after a 23 yr marriage. she filed I left and came back home. I was born in lawton, raised in Cache and a few surrounding towns,till I was 15 and moved away. anyway here i am ! what do I do now?!? D.