Community > Posts By > Roddimus

Roddimus's photo
Sat 10/23/10 05:40 AM
poetic, yet has practical meaning for this post. I think that was what caught me about it. I guess i'm just one for sentiment.

Roddimus's photo
Sat 10/23/10 05:25 AM
That was nice, did you write that?

Roddimus's photo
Sat 10/23/10 05:15 AM
I'm no expert, but i think of it in a rather simple way, you do a lot less damage if your just not that into someone and break it off, rather than let things go on just for the thought of a meaningful relationship. simply put if you find no meaning in it, then all that is left is the sex., which can be a great ride, but ultimately will fall apart.
Keep open to that woman that you think makes a great friend, most people call that the danger zone, but that's where the meaning is.

Roddimus's photo
Sat 10/23/10 04:42 AM
Nice to meet you

Roddimus's photo
Sat 10/23/10 04:20 AM
If a woman's compassionate, intelligent, and has a great personality, i will most likely be interested. Sadly these traits come too few and far, if only because no one is looking for that, or cares.

Roddimus's photo
Mon 04/07/08 05:50 PM
i'll tell you straight out that its addicting., even worse then ever before., not only is it relaxing and stimulating at the same time., but now with all the health nuts out their. its exclusive. everytime someone says to me how many people die from cigarettes each year, i look at them and say "thats not nearly enough." I'll admit thats pretty jaded., but considering second hand smoke is becoming less of an issue with the no smoking policies popping up all over the place. I dont see what the big deal is. I see people do stupid things every day., and its usually the same dumb thing over and over., yet they don't die from it. At least cigarettes provide a solution to the problem. for each dumb act you do, you get less life to enjoy. keep the smoke away from children especially and non-smokers. problem solved unless you want to kill some yuppie a$$hole and get away with it. :smile:

Roddimus's photo
Mon 04/07/08 05:36 PM
i dont know what companies are thinking when they make these questions anyway., anyone who would be honest probably wouldn't get hired. If i looked at it and they said they said no keep the money, no, dont risk getting fired, and yes, i think about taking **** all the time., i would probably be "**** this persons honest., and i can trust them, because they wont lie to me.

Roddimus's photo
Mon 04/07/08 05:31 PM
cut the bull**** out of the way.? this is about you being trusted not some other man/women.

Roddimus's photo
Mon 04/07/08 05:28 PM
1st) yes you would take the moral highground. 2nd) no, i wouldn't steal in the first place, 3rd) yes you think about the consequences of your actions. make sure you write those reasons down next to the yes or no,. Don't let them set the game with their applications.

Roddimus's photo
Mon 04/07/08 10:27 AM
well i'm insane, "clinically", yet people dont call me odd., wierd, warped, deranged, maybe., but such is life.. I just smile and say "The elephants need more milk." and all is well.

Roddimus's photo
Thu 03/27/08 02:32 AM
wow the stench of the clones almost made me forget they can make decent movies with clones, damn you george lucas what happened to you over the years?

Roddimus's photo
Thu 03/27/08 02:30 AM
i think clones have forever gone out in flames thanks to the new star wars trilogy, which is odd, from watching the original trilogy, i long awaited the clone wars, and considering it shot my dreams down in flames, you'd think i'd want to see a movie that utilizes clones in a good way., but then again the island was a pretty cool flick.
"if only they killed off jar jar, it might have been all worth it."

Roddimus's photo
Thu 03/27/08 02:26 AM
this isn't where i parked my car

Roddimus's photo
Wed 03/26/08 01:08 PM
The debate could go on either way until the war is over., Did we have to go galavanting after binladen and put a political power in place to a group of people that would no doubt take out hussein no matter what. Sure its political murder, but who cares Right??? We're a rich country, but also extremely in debt, and we're off policing the world. I get it, and i see why its a problem., however now that our country dug itself another hole, we can't exactly turn back without recklessly killing people.

Roddimus's photo
Tue 03/25/08 04:56 AM
If a poor man was in office and he wanted to go to war, nobody would be *****ing. Look at the simplicity of it, people attacked our country, what should we have done sent a letter asking for an apology. Just because Bush has stock in oil doesn't mean he called up OPEC and said i think we need to jack the price to fill my pockets. Lets assume for a second when the oil runs out and we're using hydroelectric power, hydrogen cars, and all sorts of environment friendly technology, don't think the rich aren't going to be getting rich off those things too. Sure, politics still reamain a game of popularity and wealthy being in office, but has anything really changed since high school politics.
Another thing, sure they could pull the troops out when they're not ready and get even more killed in the process. How sure can anyone be that if we don't take a stand the same sh!t won't just repeat itself. If you want to call Bush a greedy bastard go ahead i wont argue with you, but I hate to think the alternative of rolling over after an attack was made on our country.
I have relatives that are fighting in this war and when they tell me straight out that They're not ready to pull out i listen to them. After all they're the ones being shot at.

Roddimus's photo
Tue 03/25/08 04:33 AM
Jack Nicholson will no doubt remain the greatest actor for the part of the Joker, and the first Batman got it right. One villain who ended up taking a lot of people down before he was. Batman Returns was decent also if only for my love of Michelle Pfeifer as Catwoman. Batman Forever was okay at best, but the formula was well under skew after shifting directors, Batman and Robin's only saving grace was Uma Thurman looking pretty damn sexy as poison Ivy. The acting and storline however just turned to crap, hell if they would of thrown in some Zapp! Powee! and Bffft! baloons in it might have been a good parody to watch of the old television series.
I am however Anxious to see the Dark Night, I'm not thinking Heath Ledger will surpass Nicholson by any means, but considering his pill popping started because of anxiety from playing the part, i'm interested to see how maniacal this rendition will be.

Roddimus's photo
Tue 03/25/08 04:14 AM
Whats that joke Willy Nelson said in the dukes of hazard movie, Why is divorce so expensive? because its worth it.

Roddimus's photo
Wed 12/19/07 11:54 AM
Since the remake isn't going to happen i would say they should stick with introducing carnage on one condition. All carnage all the time.

Roddimus's photo
Wed 12/19/07 11:51 AM
before spiderman 4, how bout remaking 3, the introduction of the symbiont and eddie brock was a great touch, but venom only being

in the movie for 20 min, anyone else feel robbed? He deserves to be the only villain in one of the movies, if only for the sake of better plot developement. As anxious as we are for the new villains to appear, i think waiting for balanced sequels is worth it. Just look what happened to the batman movies, after what they did in batman and robin "broadway musical anyone", its no wonder why they're starting from scratch.

Roddimus's photo
Wed 12/19/07 11:40 AM
mass effect, hell yeah

Previous 1 3