Community > Posts By > tinybit32

tinybit32's photo
Tue 01/04/11 06:29 PM
"Only the strong survive"

tinybit32's photo
Sun 12/19/10 09:33 PM
Well ladies we are the cement to the post we have to face it. The father of my son left me when I was 2 mnths pregnant, denied his son til he was 2yrs old and still would have if he had not of sen him. My son is now 4, and his dad lives 3 hrs away and still has nothing to do with him, the only time his dad comes around to see or get him is if he has a girlfriend or in a relationship, the reason for that is so she can take care of him and not him. My son wants nothing to do with his dad (4 yrs old), can feel no love from his dad, and thats sad, cause I tell my son love your dad no matter what. My son aunt takes him more than his dad, she buys him clothes, toys anything he needs, his dad bought him NOTHING!! I can call him and he says "what do you want", I say I want nothing but your son wants to talk to you, since you dont seem to call him. I learned not to be pissed off anymore and grow stronger for my son. I've seen that hes closer to me and loves his mommy more than anything and he gives me 10,0000 kisses and says "mommy I love you" all through the day and just to wake up and see him everyday is a blessing.:heart:

tinybit32's photo
Sun 12/19/10 08:58 PM
New to all this stuff, looking for friends to talk to happy