Community > Posts By > lilwabbit

lilwabbit's photo
Sun 10/21/07 02:24 PM
ive tried the being flirty and hinting thing, but never had much luck, so now i just try and say it flat out. although i have to work up a lil nerve first

lilwabbit's photo
Sun 10/21/07 02:21 PM
cold medicine and driving means that evryone one else will stay very very far away from my a**laugh laugh

lilwabbit's photo
Sat 10/20/07 01:28 PM
kids are up from their naps, guess that means dinnerlaugh ttylflowerforyou

lilwabbit's photo
Sat 10/20/07 01:07 PM
eating something

lilwabbit's photo
Sat 10/20/07 01:03 PM
i wont. that's one of the few things i have left

lilwabbit's photo
Sat 10/20/07 01:00 PM
what favor?

lilwabbit's photo
Sat 10/20/07 12:55 PM
those apples look goodlaugh now im hungry

lilwabbit's photo
Sat 10/20/07 12:52 PM
i think there's one across town. ill have to call the landlord monday to see the situation on changing locks

lilwabbit's photo
Sat 10/20/07 12:51 PM
he couldnt pass a backround check, so he's not on the lease. ill have to ask my landlord about changing the locks.

lilwabbit's photo
Sat 10/20/07 12:49 PM
i have met a few that i get really excited when i talk to them. i talk on the phone with them as well and really enjoy their friendship. so far ive only gotten to meet one of them, but it was a greater connection in person. i wouldnt pass it off online, but i wouldnt give it too much credit till you physically meet

lilwabbit's photo
Sat 10/20/07 12:46 PM
sing

lilwabbit's photo
Sat 10/20/07 12:46 PM
musician

lilwabbit's photo
Sat 10/20/07 12:45 PM
first of all i married the foollaugh
but i tell him to leave and he wont.grumble
he thinks im joking

lilwabbit's photo
Sat 10/20/07 12:42 PM
im sure most of you have seen my other posts about relationship problems ive been having or heard me talking about them. well, last night i finally put my backbone back in and told him everything i think and feel about everything. i told him to see if his friends would let him stay there, cuz i didnt want to see him, that im tired of his crap and i want him out. told him to come pack his things in the morning. well he came back that night (its really hard to lock someone out when they have a key) and i told him everything again to his face instead of on the phone. and he says he either wants me or nothing. i said ok. but he took most of what i said to him as a joke or played it off to the facts of the alcohol. (yes i had a few drinks last nite, but i was no where near plastered. i knew exactly what i was saying. i just needed a little "liquid courage" to be able to finally say it to him.) i even told him that everything i had said is what i had been trying to say for along time now. that im tired of him and all he puts me through. i cant trust him. i dont trust him. but yet he wont leave! what do i have to do? pack for him? steal my keys back? ask my landlord to change the locks? i dont have the rest of the money for a lawyer now, and i dont know all my rights as to getting him out of my house. does anyone know anything that might help me? am i gonna be stuck with him and his crap until i can afford to pay my lawyer? i cant get him to understand i want to go. i know i deserve better and i know there's better out there,but i cant have it if he wont listen to me and leave me alone. and now im more confused than ever.

lilwabbit's photo
Sat 10/20/07 12:32 PM
just because it's not for car parts or a toollaugh

lilwabbit's photo
Sat 10/20/07 12:31 PM
turkey farmer

lilwabbit's photo
Sat 10/20/07 12:29 PM
tang

lilwabbit's photo
Sat 10/20/07 12:27 PM
im stuck between my heart and a hard place